Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

I have my fingered crossed this is the case. I was looking at the dates and thought the same thing.

2. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

12 hours from Seattle to SF. And they pass right through Portland and Eugene. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but there may be a chance of at least an off date show.

3. jordanjohnson09

Regular

bmthspotify should be the presale code

kidinthebushes likes this.
  4. kidinthebushes Nov 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Plenty of open dates.

3/10 - Houston, TX @ Revention Music Center
    3/11 - Dallas, TX @ South Side Ballroom
    3/12 -
    3/13 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
    3/14 - Detroit, MI @ Masonic Temple Theatre
    3/15 -
    3/16 -
    3/17 - Montreal, QC @ Stade Uniprix
    3/18 - Lowell, MA @ Tsongas Center
    3/19 -
    3/20 - New York, NY @ Terminal 5
    3/21 -
    3/22 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Liacouras Center
    3/23 -
    3/24 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
    3/25 -
    3/26 -
    3/27 - St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
    3/28 - Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre
    3/29 - Bromfield, CO @ 1st Bank Center
    3/30 -
    3/31 -
    4/01 - Seattle, WA @ Wamu Theater
    4/02 -
    4/03 - San Francisco, CO @ Warfield Theatre
    4/04 -
    4/05 -
    4/06 - Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Expo Hall
    4/07 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre
    4/08 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Got two tickets for Chicago! $52 per ticket.

6. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Willing to bet they're adding a 2nd NYC date when the first one sells out.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Could any of the open dates be spring festivals? I know they did the hard rock festival circuit this year.

8. korey011

Regular

That or a NJ date. They did that last year. Once NYC sold out they added a Starland Ballroom date.

9. jordanjohnson09

Regular

really hoping for something dc/ va/ nc in between philly and atlanta.

10. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

wonder how likely Self-Help fest Toronto would be? or maybe they're trying to figure out where they could hold this tour

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Apparently promoters are working on a Tampa date for after Atlanta. Guess I'll go to both.

himynameisdakota likes this.
  12. atlas

Trusted

52 damn bucks? jesus. I love Underoath but not that much

13. korey011

Regular

Just got my tickets for NYC. came to about $48 a ticket

14. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Surprised BMTH would bring UO out. UO will be outperforming them for sure. Just watched some of the videos from their O2 show last week. Yikes.

15. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

this is the first tour BMTH has done in forever that they haven't played a show/fest in charlotte. PWD & BMTH almost ALWAYS play charlotte on their headliners.. and PWD just skipped charlotte and now BMTH is.. i'm betting a norfolk show is getting arranged for M.23rd seeing as it sold out well in advance back in may. that was the first time since warped 2013 that they played the area and before that was warped 2010 & the fall AP tour in 2010 with ABR.

16. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Got my tickets for the Montreal date! Figured out the whole venue thing and its super strange. It's at our open air tennis facility but the show will be "indoors". Whole place is general admission too. Worked out to about $47 USD a ticket.

Here what the venue looks like: [​IMG]

kidinthebushes likes this.
  17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I am always down to see a band in an unusual place. I saw Hawthorne Heights in what was basically a car repair/detail shop. They played on a makeshift wood stage.

18. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Yeah it's a nice change of scenery. I've been to the typical venues so much they have lost their charm. Seems like this one has only been used for concerts a handful of times over the last 20 or so years.

19. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I'm definitely going to try to make it to the Lowell, MA date. I missed Underoath on their reunion tour (/cri) so this will be sweet. BMTH were really good when I saw them opening for A Day To Remember a couple years ago, and I thought Beartooth were pretty good when I saw like half of their set at Warped last year

20. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i keep relooking at dates.. this makes me think that both beartooth & underoath will both do some warped dates, beartooth probably doing the full run and UØ doing a week or two, specifically east coast and maybe a west coast run since this seems more like a midwest route to me.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Warped Tour doesn't usually start until the end of June. This wouldn't affect the radius clause.

coleslawed likes this.
  22. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

not to be that person, but I can't see UØ doing the full tour, as much as I'd hope they would. I mean they very well could, I just don't think they'd be able to is all.

23. Chuck!

Regular

this worked for the Philly date. Thank you

24. himynameisdakota

Regular

BMTH is hinting at adding dates in Toronto and Florida on Twitter

estacey99 likes this.
  25. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

wonder if they'll announce anything additional soon or if it might take a while