Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Matthew

Regular

Toronto date confirmed TBA.

estacey99 likes this.
  2. farva2

Regular

Fellluhs I know nothing of BMTH but my lady will want to go to this. If my date is in April, how soon can it be expected to sell out?

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

If you follow the band on Spotify you'll get an Email with the code, that's how it's always worked for me in the past.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Oh cool! I use Spotify all the time but I have never followed an artist.

redwing91007 likes this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Do you know which date? Any idea why they didn't announce it today?

6. korey011

Regular

NYC show has no presale. Tickets on sale Friday 12pm. Looks like I gotta set the alarm again

7. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Why would this be at Terminal 5 when they had no problem selling it out with Issues and PVRIS? Also, fuck Terminal 5! Hammerstein would've been phenomenal if they're going to bring those backdrops and screens they've been using overseas.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just followed BMTH on Spotify. No email yet.

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I haven't received one either. I'll be sure to post the code if/when I do get it though. Might not be available for every date either.

10. Matthew

Regular

No and no. But I know it's happening. One of the members just told a friend of mine it's happening but even he doesn't know exactly when it is.

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I'm so upset that underoath isn't headlining their own tour, whaaaat

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

There is a Spotify presale for Chicago. Just checked.

redwing91007 likes this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They just did the Rebirth tour. This tour will be huge for them.

14. testtime

Regular

I know this is hard to admit but BMTH puts on a better show than underoath. They just sound more like the album. I was dissatisfied with the rebirth performance of many of my favorite songs--I'm Content With Losing and Some Will Seek Forgiveness. BMTH doesn't perform their songs like shit.

15. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I think the other side of that coin is like... what if you haven't cared about anything BMTH has done since There Is a Hell..? Literally listened to the new album to give it a chance and thought it was suuuuper mediocre. I like the single on the radio, tho.

I don't think I have really heard too many underoath performance complaints. It seemed like the response I saw was really positive for that tour. I just want underoath to headline their own tour because I would rather see them play a full headline set. I'm glad they're part of the biggest heavy tour likely for the first portion of 2017, but it's just a bummer I have to see them support a band that I stopped having interest in half a decade ago.

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Well, to be fair, BMTH runs a lot of tracks live.

Mister Lyrical and coleslawed like this.
  17. testtime

Regular

I still follow BMTH. I like the songs they add to their setlists. Doomed, Sleepwalking, Can You Feel My heart, Drown, etc.

The response to underoath is huge at the moment, they made a comeback. But I prefer BMTH live. But album wise Underoath hands down has the two most influential and epic albums in the scene.

18. testtime

Regular

Yeah they do, and that does make it sound "better." And I wonder if Underoath should try it, atleast on some songs like Some Will Seek Forgiveness.

19. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Maybe you had a bad night but Oli is more of a hype-man than an actual singer. The keyboard player does most of the lead vocals since Oli's voice is fried. In terms of crowd participation and energy, I'll give that to BMTH. Performance and sound quality is Underoath for me.

20. himynameisdakota

Regular

I may be bias seeing as I'm from Tampa but in the 10 or so times I've seen Underoath they've never put on a bad performance and I can't say the same for BMTH.

21. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Two days in between Colorado and Seattle, and a day between Seattle and San Francisco. Wouldn't be too surprised to see an added Oregon date in Portland or Eugene. Or maybe an Underoath and/or Beartooth offdate show.

22. atlas

Trusted

I might go just for Underoath. If the set is good, of course.

23. celluloid dreams Nov 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2016)
    celluloid dreams

Regular

Big fan of both bands and I feel the complete opposite.

I totally understand if that new rendition of Some Will Seek Forgiveness didn't do it for you, but all the other songs (including I'm Content with Losing) sounded great throughout the tour.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  24. testtime

Regular

I do admit Some Will Seek is in my top 5 songs of all time, so having them perform it the way they did left a foul taste. So it's possible that I'm extremely critical of them right now. I really hope they treat that song better in the future.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  25. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I doubt they'll ever play that song when they're not doing a full album tour.
    CO to WA and WA to SF are both pretty long drives, so they are probably travel/off days.