Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

I'm not sure I agree with this. From what I understand, the guys from AOF are so busy and just simply not in the mindset of "let's grind on tour to get bigger" so there would really be no point in opening up for a band like BMTH. They're not as big in the US but they sell out 3,000 cap rooms in Canada and have huge fan bases in the UK, Australia, etc. IF they tour, they're going to do so sporadically and on their own terms and as an inactive band I can't see them roaddoggin' it for exposure.

natefoundglory likes this.
  2. tshreve

Metalicca

came to this thread just to say "featuring special guest American Nightmare"

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Just put on "There is a hell..". "Crucify Me" is legendary.

4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Yea I mean...Dallas is all set with C&C, Wade is a Radio Host...

5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Not sure how active they are but Wade still fronts Gallows and George and Jordan are in newer bands as well. Obviously Dallas is likely the main obstacle though. I imagine if he decided to get more involved with AOF, the other guys would follow suit

6. atlas

Trusted

Likewise, but there's a subzero chance this happens tbh

7. atlas

Trusted

Also the "A" thing is almost certainly Architects

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I know, but I can dream.

9. himynameisdakota

Regular

Watch 'A' be All Time Low lol, but for real Architects would be ideal.

10. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Someone tweeted saying they would flip (happiness) if architects was on the bmth tour and they said "sorry to disappoint you but...." hoping this means they aren't on the bmth tour and they will do a headliner

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. atlas

Trusted

Yeah I really wanna see Architects especially with the future of the band somewhat in doubt but you couldn't pay me to go to a Bring Me The Horizon show

12. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

I get the feeling dates and cities will be released later on in the week or the next...like how BMTH teased their 2016 Australian tour earlier this year and released dates for that in the same week.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would be okay with that!

14. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

everytime they have decent support they skip VA, the one time they did play (this year after skipping the entire state since 2010 - excluding 2013 warped) they have shitty support. :( watch this tour have bomb ass support and skip VA again. haha. Our show did sellout with 1500 in attendance.

15. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I wouldn't exactly call what's expected to be a small arena tour, with probably a crazy nightly guarantee, "roaddoggin' it for exposure"

16. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Small arena sounds like an oxymoron. This will likely be a large club tour. If not to grow the band with new, younger fans why would they take this tour? Don't think anyone's getting rich playing a support slot, especially when BMTH can likely fill the room themselves.

17. atlas

Trusted

Also, Alexis at this point in their career/lives really should be feeling no obligation to open for anyone, let alone Bring Me The Horizon

18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Alexis could do a headline tour of their own and probably make just as much by not having to split it with another big-ish band.

19. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Dallas also put a photo on instagram of him working in a studio with the same producer who did If I Should Go Before You just last week. Guessing that means new City and Colour is in the works.

Jordan could be a big obstacle too, he just released that Say yes album and touring with Billy Talent as there drummer. George and Dead Tired don't do a whole tonne of shows. Wade mostly does radio hosting on 102.1 The Edge currently.

20. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

There's honestly a 0.00001% chance AOF is the opener on this tour. I feel like it will be Architects even though I'd rather see them headline on their own. I'll be at the show regardless of the openers if it's within a 3 hour radius of me. BMTH live shows are just top notch, especially recently with the production value.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  21. Jerihoar

Regular

Comerica Theater in phx added the date for April 7th with underoath and Beartooth.

coleslawed and kidinthebushes like this.
  22. korey011

Regular

holy shit.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Presale starts today!

25. korey011

Regular

Someone needs to find that spotify presale asap.

kidinthebushes likes this.