Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'd kill to see the faces of a BMTH crowd watching Patent Pending bust out "Cheer Up Emo Kid".

Daniel182 likes this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone go to Detroit tonight? Seeing all of my friend's SC videos make me wish I'd tried harder to find a ticket.

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

What's the merch been like?

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

All black.

I got a BMTH tour shirt with the umbrella logo on the front and tour dates on the back for $25.

5. redwing91007

Interesting. Did they have vinyl? What about UO and Beartooth?

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I don't think they had any vinyl. I would have noticed. All their merch was black too. I should have taken a picture. BMTH did have a tour poster.

7. redwing91007

No vinyl is weird. I'd specifically be looking for UO vinyl. Poster could be cool too!

Thanks!

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Pretty sure someone had vinyl, but I didn't get a good look at what it was, but I saw a few people walking around with it. (My guess is it was That's the Spirit)

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You might be right. I didn't really look. I just ordered another variant of That's The Spirit a few days ago so I wasn't looking.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. Chinesefood

Regular

Checked out the setlist for the show. Bummed that they're leaving out a couple great ones off Sempiternal. Don't want to say which ones in case people like to be surprised

11. redwing91007

Guess I'll find out soon. I've been waiting to get it until I saw them on this tour. Last time they were here supporting the record the vinyl was $40 so I passed.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

What?! That's absurd, because I'm guessing it wasn't even a deluxe version.

13. redwing91007

I barely remember, I saw the price and walked away.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. 207music

Regular

Interesting which ones you were upset are not on there. Looking at setlist they included all the ones I expected and like. I actually think That's the Spirit is great start to finish. Sempitnernal did not appeal to me as much.

15. Darth Annihilus

Regular

That vinyl was actually both TOCS and DTGL together and was made especially for that tour. I didn't think it was such a bad price considering you'd pay like $20 per record anyway.

16. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I've been listening to the Royal Albert hall recording and it's getting me stoked. I'm planning on going to the Lowell show but schoolwork may derail that. Also Doomed is an incredible song.

17. 207music

Regular

I'll be there! You should definitely go, I started watching those videos too. It's amazing to see a band go from "metalcore" playing 200 person clubs to the level they are at now. I think it's even more impressive than ADTR and they are going to sell out Lowell...something ADTR, ATL, PTV could not do.

18. redwing91007

I was referring to the BMTH vinyl. I'd gladly pay $40 for that double UO vinyl.

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  19. Behind the Barricade

Maybe it's me but I had a hard time listening to the Royal Albert Hall recording ever since I saw that YouTube video of Oli's vocals from that show being completely off. Obviously for (I'm guessing) almost every live album, they spruce up the vocals but they did a lot of work from live to record.

20. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

It's 6 hours for me and if it wasn't for UO I probably wouldn't, but ya I remember first watching the video for Chelsea smile....didn't see this coming haha

Guess I've gotta stay away from the YouTube videos haha I think they're a lot of fun to listen to for the orchestral parts. Wish they came through more in some of the songs.

21. Behind the Barricade

Good for you for staying away! Obviously you're not going to get the best audio quality on a YouTube video but you get a general idea if the video is taken further back. The orchestra thing is a cool concept to do live but I actually prefer if they recorded everything in a small confined room. I think they did an acoustic video in a studio with a violin I believe and I remember that sounding really good!

js977 likes this.
  22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1489774201446.jpg

23. redwing91007

kidinthebushes likes this.
  24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That white shirt is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I can't believe that's a real item they are selling