Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

spencer tweeted about their setlist being really good, but i have a hard time believing they won't be leaning pretty heavily on the hits.

also this is probz a really unpopular opinion but reinventing does nothing for me

2. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

HOW DARE YOU! haha jk

I can see this being mostly hits from the first 2 Spencer albums, 1 or 2 from LITSOS, nothing from Disambiguation, and (maybe) a new song? I'm not sure if they were recording anything new but this could be the perfect tour to test something out.

3. 207music

Regular

I honestly was not a fan when it came out but recently started digging it haha

4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

i'd expect paper lung and/or illuminator

5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I doubt the Montreal date will sell out at this point. That venue is cavernous. I also have no idea what the venue is going to look like for a show since it's a tennis court...

6. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm interested to see where Underoath's new album goes. They already used electronics in their music but with how popular electronic music has become, I wonder if they will lean more heavily on it. At least imo, the last few underoath albums sounded very similar to eachother.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

if we get a new album i'd expect a continuation of the final 2 songs. i love them endlessly but at the same time i love wall-of-sound underoath more than simpler underoath.

Frenzyofdeceit and coleslawed like this.
  8. Cmoney86

Trusted

are they making new music? i havent seen anything said about that. but it would be smart with the amount of touring they are doing and arron no longer in paramore i mean spencer still has his sleepwave stuff to do but who know

9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

how the heck they've found the time to do all this touring is mind boggling; i mean, it wasn't unusual for enough time to open up to do the first rebirth tour, but this sounds like full time activity.

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Aaron's not in Paramore anymore

11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

yea but the rest of the guys aside from spencer all had commitments too, no? Otherwise they could've gone on as they had without Aaron.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

No he's not they brought back their original drummer

13. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

re-read that

14. 207music

Regular

My concern is missing some of Beartooth's set.

For the ADTR's House Party tour in Lowell The Wonder Years literally started playing when the doors opened. Probably like 1000 people caught them out of the 4500 sold. Maybe it was a venue issue or the fact that there were 4 bands but I was kind of mad.

15. Kristen

Regular

The same thing happened to me on that tour. I caught the last song and that's it.

16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

happened to me with The Chariot on the last AILD tour. was still in line to get in when they started, and made it inside in time to catch a song or two, and they were main reason I went to the show :(

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

That was literally one of the most poorly handled situations at any venue I have EVER seen. Doors opened over a half hour late and TWY still went on as scheduled.

I walked in right as they started playing, so I'm glad I didn't miss them, but thousands of other people did. There were only about 10 rows of people in the crowd when they came out

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Same 15 song setlist they played in Australia. I was hoping they'd play It Never Ends. :(

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So they basically added two songs since their last U.S. headliner.

20. Frobert

Regular

I would have loved to hear that, as well. But I'm not surprised they didn't change it up from Europe and Australia.

21. TMS2787

Trusted

I've always felt that BMTH setlists could be longer. Even when they where doings clubs. A 15 song headlining arena tour on five full lengths is bogus.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

True but they really only play songs from two albums.

23. TMS2787

Trusted

And I'm certain that that has to do with the type of vocal work Oli is able to do night in and night out and it is also the direction the band has gone. Which I love and I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure his voice is pretty worn and he can no longer hack those vocals like he did 6-9 years ago.

coleslawed likes this.
  24. guitarguy316

Sets?

25. 207music

Regular

Yes, very true. I feel bad for those BMTH fans that are buying tickets off StubHub or a reseller for like $75-$100 a piece because they are basically paying to see Oli only scream here and there and their backup vocal/keyboardist do all the singing. I bought face value and mostly am going for Beartooth and UO.