Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / Underoath / Beartooth Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Oct 31, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Oct 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 7, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

3/08 - Orlando, FL @ Orlando Amphitheater
    3/10 - Houston, TX @ Revention Music Center
    3/11 - Dallas, TX @ South Side Ballroom
    3/13 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
    3/14 - Detroit, MI @ Masonic Temple Theatre
    3/15 - Toronto, ON @ Ricoh Coliseum
    3/17 - Montreal, QC @ Stade Uniprix
    3/18 - Lowell, MA @ Tsongas Center
    3/20 - New York, NY @ Terminal 5
    3/21 - New York, NY @ Terminal 5
    3/22 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Liacouras Center
    3/24 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
    3/25 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
    3/27 - St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant
    3/28 - Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre
    3/29 - Bromfield, CO @ 1st Bank Center
    4/01 - Seattle, WA @ Wamu Theater
    4/03 - San Francisco, CO @ Warfield Theatre
    4/04 - San Francisco, CO @ Warfield Theatre
    4/06 - Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Expo Hall (Outside)
    4/07 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre
    4/08 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Can't wait to see these guys again! I am curious to see which direction they will go with the openers for this.

3. Morgan

Morgan

I honestly want them to go with insanely heavy openers.

himynameisdakota likes this.
  4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would guess they will do more radio friendly bands.

5. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

TWA has gotten a lot of radio play in recent years with Lighthose (REAL. - 2014) and more recently Made This Way (Dark Matter - 2016) 2 songs isn't enough to get them on this tour, but I would certainly love it if TWA got that exposure!

6. himynameisdakota Oct 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 31, 2016)
    himynameisdakota

Regular

letlive. would be awesome again

Edit: Counterparts would also be awesome

Cgarnsay likes this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Might have to check this out. I haven't seen BMTH since the There Is a Hell touring cycle, and I enjoyed their new album enough that I'm curious to hear the songs live. Hopefully there will be a good opener or two. I'd love letlive. or the Word Alive or both. I'd also love to see the new Craig Owens project thrown on here.

8. Cgarnsay

Trusted

This new album has been good live.

I am guessing Letlive to be third billed, and one more above and one below.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. Darth Annihilus

Regular

The last couple NA BMTH tours have been 3 band bills, but I'd be down with 4 bands. I was happy that they finally played a longer set in May as well.

10. Frobert

Regular

What size venues can we expect for this tour? Hoping they step it up another level. The production value of their European shows is outstanding.

11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Taken straight from the r/metalcore subreddit from someone who knows the openers:
    BMTH
    --
    A...
    ---
    T...
    ----
    (I.../V...)

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago date was at Aragon Ballroom (5,000 capacity). I would assume they would play there again. What's the next biggest after Aragon?

13. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

The forum at uic?

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I could see those bottom two being Issues or Volumes (probably switching off dates). Wonder if the A could be Asking Alexandria? No idea on T.

UIC is probably the next jump. Not sure if BMTH is there yet though. I agree they'll be at Aragon again.

UIC Forum is more of a conference room, the pavilion is the concert venue (I think you are talking about the same thing, just using different names).

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yeah the pavilion is what I was thinking of. I believe it's 10k cap. Could be wrong

17. TMS2787

Trusted

Hopefully they will come to Cleveland on this tour. I rhbk given their currently level of popularity there may not be the right size venue for them. Unless they play under and go with The Agora Theater or go bigger and play the Wolstein. I guess we'll have to wait and see when the dates come out.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I guess I could see that happening. I mean ADTR played there a few years ago and I think both bands are at the same point in their careers right now. I guess it would depend on the support. I could also see them doing Aragon again.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yep that sounds right. That's where ADTR played on the tour where BMTH was opening for them (except not actually at that date), but I don't think BMTH have grown quite enough to fill it out, but maybe they'll just do it as a "let whoever wants to come come and we don't care if the place is actually full" type venue. All Time Low has done that at the Sears Center. I really think they'll just be at the Aragon again though.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Because they played Riot Fest a few days before and we got stuck with Sleeping With Sirens instead...

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Which is the reason I ended up not going to the tour hahaha (It was a tough decision with Chiodos there too though).

22. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Maybe The Story So Far? BMTH played with Neck Deep before and I could definitely see them trying to draw pop punk fans in.

23. korey011

Regular

Going to guess here based on the letters.
    Asking Alexandria or Architects
    The Amity Affliction
    I Prevail / Volumes

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I actually like that idea, and it would make sense, but I'm not sure if it makes sense within TSSF's timeline. I wonder how well this fits with TSSF's timeline. I could see it going either way, but I do agree that BMTH would go after the pop punk fans.

25. TMS2787

Trusted

Aren't they touring with Bieber and Zayn? Lol