Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me the Horizon Release New EP • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Analog Drummer

Regular

Correct, I hope your sketchy two man battle from 7 albums ago prevents them from still playing arenas. Best of luck chaps

2. abcdefg123

Regular

How do you feel about Pinegrove?

Carrow likes this.
  3. Analog Drummer

Regular

RaginCajun likes this.
  4. Aside from the 20 minute outro, I really dig this EP. I like seeing the band try new things, that's why BMTH has become one of my favorites over the years.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  5. And I dunno man, sure Oli might be a shitty dude but sometimes I think it can be fine to separate the artist from the art. If you can't that's fine, but I don't think people need to be cramming 'this band has a shitty member' down fans ears if they like the band for their music. I'm glad I know about this, but I'm still going to listen to the bands music especially since they've been a big part of me growing up.

6. laraheart Dec 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 30, 2019)
    laraheart

The person you're referring to was the same person who brought it up, so that's your interpretation and not what they actually said.

abcdefg123 and Carrow like this.
  7. laraheart

Listen or don't listen, believe or don't believe, that's a call only you can make. Just don't say "zzzz" when someone brings up an important issue and we cool.

8. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Um no. The person I'm referring to has the username Tyler something... Strange where your interpretation got you.

9. chelsealouanne

Regular

It's already been talked about on chorus in BMTH threads, and as recent as the Amo release or after, even though it's been online well before that.

10. laraheart

Then the person who brought it up commented...both said if it happened it's not OK. But let's dismiss it anyway!

11. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Oh so you're upset that I didn't also add "it's not okay?" Anyone that is guilty of a crime... It's not okay.

12. laraheart

Thanks.

13. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

laraheart likes this.
  14. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Love the guided meditation on the album. lol.