Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon - First Love Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by BackwardsDuck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

For BMTH: the obvious lip syncing and band members not playing their instruments during the electronic heavy songs kinda got to me, but overall a decent show. Especially the “heavier” songs. House of Wolves was my favorite of the night.

zachmacD and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  2. Chuck!

Regular

I'm happy to read this, because Underoath didn't get a great reaction a couple years ago when they opened. (At least not at my show)

3. zachmacD

Trusted

Lol, are you serious?

No disrespect but I really do not get the hype with these guys. I listened to Amo and TTS when it came out and the lyrics are terrible. Now you’re telling me they lip sync/not playing their instruments. Unreal

4. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Thrice got a decent reaction in Atlanta except for the guy that yelled Freebird after every song like he's the coolest guy in the room.

5. thisisnotbrianm Jan 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2019)
    thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Jordan isn’t playing tonight in NYC due to a family emergency

Edit: got the medley tonight in NYC as well

redwing91007 likes this.
  6. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Should’ve called out of work and went just for the medley. Was there any lip syncing like other people were saying

7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I didn’t think there was lip syncing, since Oli was definitely off pitch like 50% of the time lol. Jordan does like 100% of the backup clean vocals, which, like on the albums, they overlay with Olis heavily. So it might seem like lip syncing

restoring4s likes this.
  8. TBH I think I'd rather hear Sugar Honey than the medley. And I LOVE old Bring Me.

9. sawhney[rusted]2

I really wish why you gotta kick me when I’m down was in the setlist since that’s a barnburner, but w/e

Pissed I never caught them during TIAH, since we’ll never get those songs again

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Not lipsyncing, but they did have Jordan’s back track cranked up in the background to make up for him not being there. Oil has a heavy back track as well and his vocals are HIGHLY edited live, so it could be that, but even with all of that Oli still was off key the whole time LOL

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  11. sawhney[rusted]2

Literally what I said, but much better haha

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's fine if you're playing something that's not easily replicated live, but backtracks of vocals or guitar parts is kinda lame.

I'm sure there's more to it than that. I know nothing about live concert production so...

13. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Maybe I was in the wrong part of the crowd, because it felt like no one was into them where I was standing.

14. red8ge

Regular

backtrack might as well be lip-syncing imo

riotspray and koryoreo like this.
  15. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Didn't even see your response, but glad I wasn't the only one who noticed how off he was. Some songs were just...rough LOL

16. Jackbo487

Regular

how much is the Amo vinyl being sold for at show? $30?

17. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Does the Fever and BMTH have their CDs there? How much? Turns out I am going Monday.

18. chris_williams67

Regular

Amo got the #1 spot in the U.K. charts

chelsealouanne likes this.
  19. Jdfleming89

RIP ETID Supporter

At the Boston show tonight. Boy it’s fucking cold.

chris_williams67 likes this.
  20. chris_williams67

Regular

On my way there now! How’s the line?

21. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Can you please get merch pics and CD prices?

22. Jackbo487

Regular

and vinyl prices!

23. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Vinyl was $30

24. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Did they play the medley in lowell? Only reason I was trying to go last minute.

25. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I live very close to the Aragon and I just saw all their gear pull up into the lot for the show on Monday. At least five full semis and five smaller trucks.