Bring Me The Horizon - First Love Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by BackwardsDuck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. JaggySnake83

Regular

It's funny how I was planning on going to see Thrice in Chicago a few weeks ago but it was sold out (i hate sold out shows in the HOB) and i figured that i will just catch them the next time they are here.

It's funny because when i decided to not go i didn't know i already had a ticket in hand for that "next time".

2. TMS2787

Trusted

People say they are “shook” and to me that sounds so stupid but I am shook.

3. estacey99

hey man I'm trying my best

trying to plan a weekend trip to Laval now

4. OdeToTheSun

Ø

5. natesmith083

Regular

6. zachmacD

Regular

Holy fuck, This setlist is awesome. I may need to check this out now

7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I still fully expect them to replace all or at least most all pre-Sempiternal songs with Amo songs once it releases. Maybe they can make a medley though of old school shit.

8. natesmith083

Regular

Found a video of the whole thing!

9. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Shit, I’m okay with it being a medley. His highs sounded.. not so good, but everything else was nice.

10. ryanfears

Trusted

Suicide Season got me into metalcore back in the 8th grade. So insane to see now, as a senior in HS

11. andysoto523

Regular

Lol I was a senior in high school when Suicide Season came out but that was 10 years ago. I was never a fan of BMTH but I would think they'd always play stuff off that album. All the times I've seen them, majority of the set was that album, except for the first time I saw them 10 years ago, and majority of the set was from Count Your Blessings.

12. Skoke

Regular

If they replaced Go To Hell with It Never Ends, I'd be pretty happy with that set

disambigujason likes this.
  13. chelsealouanne

Regular

Lucky people of Amsterdam! "This is for the OG's" :ok:

Here's another video: