Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon - First Love Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by BackwardsDuck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

It's funny how I was planning on going to see Thrice in Chicago a few weeks ago but it was sold out (i hate sold out shows in the HOB) and i figured that i will just catch them the next time they are here.

It's funny because when i decided to not go i didn't know i already had a ticket in hand for that "next time".

2. TMS2787

Trusted

People say they are “shook” and to me that sounds so stupid but I am shook.

3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

trying to plan a weekend trip to Laval now

4. OdeToTheSun

Ø

5. natesmith083

Regular

6. zachmacD

Trusted

Holy fuck, This setlist is awesome. I may need to check this out now

7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I still fully expect them to replace all or at least most all pre-Sempiternal songs with Amo songs once it releases. Maybe they can make a medley though of old school shit.

8. natesmith083

Regular

Found a video of the whole thing!

9. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Shit, I’m okay with it being a medley. His highs sounded.. not so good, but everything else was nice.

justin. likes this.
  10. Suicide Season got me into metalcore back in the 8th grade. So insane to see now, as a senior in HS

11. andysoto523

Regular

Lol I was a senior in high school when Suicide Season came out but that was 10 years ago. I was never a fan of BMTH but I would think they'd always play stuff off that album. All the times I've seen them, majority of the set was that album, except for the first time I saw them 10 years ago, and majority of the set was from Count Your Blessings.

12. Skoke

Regular

If they replaced Go To Hell with It Never Ends, I'd be pretty happy with that set

disambigujason likes this.
  13. chelsealouanne

Regular

Lucky people of Amsterdam! "This is for the OG's" :ok:

Here's another video:

14. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Tour starts in a week.

Gonna be my first time seeing Thrice. Anyone have any predictions for their setlist? I'm hoping for some oldies.

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Nice. Too bad the Atlanta show is sold out

16. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I think my show in Nashville is the first date isn’t it?

17. bwh0005

[]

Yes it is, you’re responsible for getting merch pics & telling everyone the setlist.

bachna84, Cgarnsay, justin. and 2 others like this.
  18. jordanjohnson09

Regular

doesn’t look like fairfax is really selling that well at all

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Kind of surprised the Chicago show isn't sold out yet. It definitely was by this time the last time they played. Although Underoath was opening, so I don't know how much stronger their pull is compared to Thrice.

Also I guess more hype will probably billed once the album is actually released.

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  20. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I will do my best

bwh0005 likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hate missing Thrice shows, but I don't know if I want to pay $50 for a support set.

22. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

probably something like this: Thrice Setlist at Hurricane Festival 2018

with some of the TBEITBN songs (blood on the sand and death from above) and yellow belly replaced with some palms songs (only us, hold up a light, and another song...a branch in the river, maybe?) would be my guess.

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I was a sophomore in high school when Suicide Season was released and I remembered checking the internet every day during the summer of ‘08 to try to find new info on the album. I also bought scene clothes from Drop Dead. Lol

24. TMS2787

Trusted

I’ll be at the Orlando show!

OdeToTheSun likes this.
  25. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Got a ticket for the Orlando show on StubHub a week or so ago. Not Floor/GA like I originally wanted, but a seat ticket is fine. Got to where I feel too old to stand for that long and I have back problems anyway.