Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon - First Love Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by BackwardsDuck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. red8ge

Regular

yeah hands like houses and the others proposed sounded so weird, fever makes a lot of sense

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

4. RIP Chelsea Smile aka any desire I’ll ever have to see BMTH live

5. TMS2787

Trusted

15 songs with two intermission. The fuq? I’m sure once the album comes out the setlist will change and the changes I think should be its longer but I highly doubt that’ll happen.

6. bkaeser93

Trusted

BMTH doesn’t play more then 15 songs live it’s sad I wish they would. And I also wish they kept True Friends in their set.

7. zachmacD

Trusted

is this band any good live? The live sets I've seen have been horrific

Oddjob likes this.
  8. rlngstrt

ADVENTR

I just hope they keep It Never Ends in their set when they come over to America

9. monrovian

very hit or miss for me, they always seem to have Oli's vocals way lower than they should be

10. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

dude can't sing, but the rest of the band is solid and its a fun show if you just take it for what it is

11. Mason

Regular

I've seen them live a handful of times. Production and music is always top notch but Oli really struggles live. Can't really sing or scream well so mainly does an in-between style. Music usually over powers his vocals (probably done intentionally) and the back up vocals help him. Ive always had a good time at their shows though.

12. Frobert

Regular

Same here. Unfortunately, they played "Crucify Me" at their first show in the UK following the release of That's the Spirit, but then never played it again. I have a bad feeling they'll replace it with songs from the new album once they hit the US.

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  14. red8ge

Regular

they've been playing some cool ones recently, they put it never ends in the set on one of the dates too

15. red8ge

Regular

i remember feeling Betrayed when the comedown came out for being regular metalcore and not deathcore

16. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I know it’s probably overplayed for people who’ve seen them before but I kinda hope they add True Friends to the set. That’s the song that introduced me to these guys and I have a soft spot for it.

That being said that set list is AMAZING

17. Frobert

Regular

How are they not playing 18-20 song sets yet?

Larry David likes this.
  18. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

do not think oli has 18 songs in him

Skoke, Cgarnsay, Blainer93 and 2 others like this.
  19. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Since they're basically avoiding their first two albums, you'll probably have to wait until Amo comes out for that to happen.

20. Darth Annihilus

Regular

This band will always play a shorter sets. Oli's voice can't handle a tour with long sets.

21. red8ge

Regular

Thrice got added. Wild

22. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

23. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Did not see this one coming, now I'm sold.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  24. red8ge

Regular

same here, but i can totally see it. very cool move for BMTH. overall a really great lineup even if i think fever is corny

ABRfan3295 and Bad Frequencies like this.
  25. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Thrice at the fucking Forum. Sold on that even with my remote interest in BMTH