Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me The Horizon / '68 / Silver Snakes Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I make a habit of seeing them when they're in the Central FL area

2. red8ge

Regular

i think i had a dream i hung out with oli. this is the fifth dream i've had like that in my life

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Saw them at Pointfest yesterday, was pretty good. Miffed they only play material from the last two albums but it was a radio show so it's whatever. The production was pretty incredible I have to say.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Chelsea Grin was the only "old" song that they played on this tour.

5. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

They didn't play it there.

6. heaththehorizon

Regular

it's Chelsea Smile, Chelsea Grin is a band.

7. Frobert

Regular

The show in Milwaukee on Friday was incredible. As others here have already stated, the production value is top notch whenever they perform. I can't say I was disappointed they didn't play anything from "There is A Hell...", only because I knew they had dropped "Blessed With A Curse" for this run of shows.

The biggest thing for me was that Oli absolutely KILLED it. If anyone still doubts that the dude can sing the new stuff, then watch some of the clips from recent shows. He no longer lip syncs the majority of "Throne" and he sounded pretty good doing "Follow You" and "Oh No."