Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brighten – “You Love Him”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. stories Feb 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2017)
    stories

lucid dreaming. Supporter

i'm excited they're back and releasing new music. this feels more in the vein of 'peace and quiet' which i don't mind.

3. Nice track. Wasn't big on the last release but otherwise I've always loved this band and these dudes. Really happy they continue to put something out every now and then, wish it was possible for more bands I like to opt for this format rather than flat out breaking up.

Frank Lapidus likes this.
  4. transrebel59

Regular

I hope this does well - Justin is one of the nicest people I've ever met

5. What a great surprise. I was thinking about them recently and wondering if they would be releasing something soon. Here for it.

6. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Watched an acoustic set Justin did from a hotel room or something broadcast online not too long ago, seems like an awesome dude. Love Brighten, best friend actually used "Forever in Love" as their first dance at their wedding. Glad they sporadically continue to release new stuff.

Brent likes this.
  7. Jared Luttrell

Regular

One of my favorite bands, really glad we're getting something new.

8. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Love this song!

I'm gonna be surprised if the rest of you guys like this because this is no different than most of today's radio-friendly country pop, namely Dan + Shay, because Justin is their full-time touring guitarist.