Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bright Eyes - Down In The Weeds Where the World Once Was (August 21, 2020) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 6, 2020.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

“radicalized” a good song for these times

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. Some nights recently, while ranging from slightly tipsy to definitely drunk, I've seen this thread and read the title of the new album as Down in the World Where the Weed Once Was.

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

dear god

jordalsh and ChaseTx like this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

They are performing on Colbert on Monday. I bet we get a new song and/or the album announcement then.

6. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Someone put this design on a shirt and ask me to buy it already:

7. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Yeah, the announcement has to be Monday, right? They can’t possibly put out a fourth single with no album announcement... right?

8. looks like yes

ImAMetaphor and Jim like this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

fuckin finalllly

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

It’s probably way over optimistic, but I have a feeling this could come out next week? Or at least in the next couple weeks? I can’t imagine them dragging it out much longer.

11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

def not next week. i’m guessing august 14

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I heard it’s out in August from the person who had a bunch of the album details and mentioned them to me.

13. It makes sense, since that would have landed during the tour if things had gone to plan.

14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

15. "Mariana Trench"

16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

so are they just gonna release the whole album as singles before we even know its release date or

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The weird thing is we know an album is coming since they have confirmed it so I do not understand what the hold up on announcing the album is. At first I thought maybe they were holding off until Phoebe’s album was released but that is out so...

18. These things are usually planned out ages in advance and they're sticking to that plan despite having to push the tour to next year. That Dead Oceans and the band are specifically teasing 'album news' means an announcement is imminent. Probably tomorrow with this new song.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  19. pablowashere

Regular

If you want to see the great album art to "Down in the Weeds, Where the World Once Was" SHAZAM the clip :)

mad and Carrow like this.
  20. Holy shit that album art is INCREDIBLE

21. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Very cool artwork

22. there's no clip for me?

found it on the oberst reddit tho lol

23. pablowashere

Regular

[​IMG]

24. it really is stunning

25. irthesteve