Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brian Fallon Announces ‘Night Divine’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Brian Fallon has announced a new album of hymns and Christmas songs called Night Divine. Today he’s shared “The Virgin Mary Had One Son” and pre-orders are now up.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

paythetab likes this.
  2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Happy he keeps putting out music. Not sure if this will be for me, but I hope it really connects with those who it does!

Dog Fish likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

DropKick Murphy’s did Amazing Grace. Pretty sure Brian doing Amazing Grace isn’t as much of a big deal as people think. You don’t have to be religious to appreciate a hymn or Christmas themed song.

Miya something to bridge the gap before a new album and the first cover hymn isn’t bad at all.

4. ThumbsUpComics

Dumb guy

Much like Dustin Kensrue's Christmas album, this won't be for me but hopefully he finds an audience it connects with. If nothing else, it was something he apparently wanted to do for a long time so happy for him that he was able to make it happen.

Turkeylegz likes this.