Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brendon Urie Forced to Move After Harassment From Fans • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 27, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

fan culture weirds me out. not sure why he doesn't get a PO box, hope he likes his new house cause that really sucks

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Honestly can't comprehend going to someone's home unannounced like that. Being a fan of a singer, band, actor, whoever, I'm just not on that level of.....well, weird. Hope the guy gets some peace and quiet

4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Feels like yesterday I bought A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I was 16. Never in a million years did I think Brandon would get so big, especially "solo". How DID he get this big, which song did it?

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Its not one song I don't think. It's just how devoted his fans have been over the years, slowly picking up steam leading to Miss Jackson and This Is Gospel, which were fairly successful, and then i think it just kind of blew up with DOAB. Hallelujah, Victorious, and DOAB have all been really strong singles that have done really well.

skogsraet likes this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

A bunch of them. Views on Youtube:
    Emperors new clothes: 110 million
    Death of a Bachelor: 54 Million
    This is Gospel: 101 Million
    I write Sins: 175 Million
    Victorious: 35 Million
    Hallelujah: 35 Million

He also gained a huge following on Vine, Periscope, etc. He knows how to work the internet AND he's super talented.

7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Very true each single kinda boosted him, sorry for the super late response. Fell into deep depression the last month, now back on the web.;-)Nicotine is my favorite Brendon-only era PATD song, great video too. I don't think his looks hurt, either.

summertimejesus likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea each one kind of built on the last, which is what's so special about it. Nicotine is an incredible song, I was so glad he did that on the tour.

And I'm sorry to hear that but glad/hope you're feeling better. Taking a break from the internet is probably something we should all do more often.

summertimejesus likes this.
  9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Thank you my friend! It was when major beef started between me and two DJ "friends" of mine dissed my music(which is electronic but all original)after I dissed DJs, and even tho I don't consider DJs real musicians, it got to me. So I just...left the internet. Now Jesse Johnson, that's one talented SOB! Keyboards are an INSTRUMENT.B-)

I'm so bummed I missed the PATD/Weezer/Andrew McMahon tour. Had tix, got flu. Seen Andrew so many times he knows me well:blush:but I've never seen Weezer or any version of Panic live. Won't lie, I truly believe Pretty. Odd. is their best album. What says you man? One more thought, maybe I'm sour on PATD because, like Lynn Gunn(:hearteyes:)Kerrang, AP, Rock Sound they all fetishize him incessantly. You or anyone you know met him? What's he like?