Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brendan Kelly and the Wandering Birds - Keep Walkin' Pal

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Gnarly Charlie, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Any thoughts so far? I just recently got into the Lawrence Arms and I'm digging this quite a bit as well. Dude's hilarious

2. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I was pleasantly surprised that "The Ballad of Buffalo Bill" is about exactly what I hoped it would be. Granted, not as surprised as I'd be if nearly anyone else had penned it, but surprised nonetheless. I also really dig the Beach Boys flavor in "Boardin' USA."

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  3. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Excited to listen to this. Judging from both songs I heard prior, they sound different (in a good way).

Brendan's lyrics are always fun and cheeky too.

4. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

There's some weird shit going on but I think it all works. I can't believe I waited this long to get into Lawrence Arms and his solo stuff. Great music

KidLightning and smoke4thecaper like this.
  5. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Love everything Brendan does - this is exactly the weird journey I was hoping it would be.

6. DannyZach

Regular

I fucking love this dude.Hilarious lyrics

KidLightning likes this.
  7. Elder Lightning

Forever a Lake Effect Kid Supporter

Huggz might be the greatest song in the history of the universe.

8. J.love

Regular

I'm not sure what to think about some of these lyrics. A lot of it is hilarious but some lines are just fucking creepy.

9. DannyZach

Regular

I think he's just fucking genius