Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Breaking Benjamin - Ember (April 13th 2018)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by theagentcoma, Apr 14, 2018.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Why is there no thread for the most consistent alt-rock/metal bands out there?

Just came out yesterday. Unsurprisingly sounds like the rest of their discography, which makes it another solid offering.

T E A L and beachdude like this.
  2. theagentcoma

my favorite part about listening to Breaking Benjamin albums is analyzing the angsty lyrics. I try to keep count of the following phrases/words:

1. burn/fire
    2. cold
    3. hate
    4. fight/fighting
    5. forever
    6. skin

My all-time favorite BB lyric is "I feel no fault for the fault I feel." It's poetry.

bachna84 and beachdude42 like this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Not gonna lie, these guys have some bangers and the new album is really solid.

theagentcoma likes this.
  4. Haven’t listened to a BB song since high school.

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. theagentcoma

If you listen to this album you'll feel like you're in high school again

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. Ellamamama

This is your life, are you who you want to be?

Phantoms, T E A L and Penlab like this.
  7. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

We Are Not Alone remains my favorite from them and I think it's because it sounds like the album with the widest palette. I'd love if they took some swings with this next one.

Phantoms, T E A L and theagentcoma like this.
  8. T E A L

Regular

I’ve come to realize that Breaking Benjamin are one of my all time favorite bands. They just write no-nonsense, quality hard rock songs and that’s it - and sometimes that’s all I need.

I hope they go in a Saturate direction and write a well rounded, varied album pulling from the strengths of all their albums.

Phantoms and Penlab like this.