Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Breaking Bad (AMC) TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Today I learned that the blonde highschool girl who spoke at the assembly about the ABQ plane crash in S3 was actually Bryan Cranston's daughter haha that's wild

Brent, mad and Ken like this.
  2. RyanPm40

Man, I feel like if they had a few more episodes in S4, we could have gotten an even more satisfying final season.

S5 just feels like a different show and the "bad guys" are nowhere near as interesting as Gus. The finale was excellent, but S4 is just too good.

Wish that season had a way for Hank to figure things out about Walt on his own, and Gus and Walt have a final showdown against each other, maybe they both die, maybe just Gus the same way as in the show, and Walt gets busted. Idk. He's just too good a villain to move past from

3. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Gus was the best but season 5 is incredible, imo

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I think that was the whole point of s5. Walt had killed Gus, and really they could have worked together. Obviously with Gus having those two cronies kill the child that was fucked. Though the rest of it Walt just had too big of an ego.

With killing Gus a very sophisticated, meticulous villain. It brought the lowest of the low criminals into Walt’s work. It was almost poetic that he now has to deal with neo nazis. Gus was laughing from the grave.

coleslawed, TSLROCKS and Ken like this.
  5. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Is it ever shown that Gus ordered that? He was ruthless no doubt, but I always got the impression the gangsters did it on their own and Gus would have killed them for it.

mike seems to imply that Gus was going to let Walter retire in season 5. Telling Walter he ruined a good thing and whatnot. That’s from memory though, I just got to s4 on the rewatch.

6. RyanPm40

I think if Gus would have killed them for it, then he wouldn't have tried killing Walt for doing it himself but idk

7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

It's not clear if Gus ordered Tomas to be killed. Gus acted offended when Walt suggested that he possibly ordered the murder of a child, but there's plenty of motivation for Gus to kill Tomas and hope that Pinkman would do something stupid.

coleslawed and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  8. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I assumed that’s because Walter made a fuckin mess of it. Running down two dealers and then shooting one in the head in the middle of the street. It definitely seems to be up for debate though.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. Night Channels

Trusted

That was always very clear to me. He was baiting Jesse.

RyanPm40 and Cameron like this.
  10. RyanPm40

Just finished my rewatch and am so glad I did. Miss this show a lot and there were so many things I completely forgot about. That finale was pretty perfect.

Now finally starting to watch BCS and it's really good. I can't believe Netflix still doesn't have S4 though... That's annoying

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

They never add the latest season of tv shows until the newest season begins to air

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. RyanPm40

And TBH I really don't know if Gus ordered Tomas to be killed or not. That was a lot more unclear than Gus obviously making the warning call to Hank anyway

Ken likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

Dang that's so ridiculous that we have to wait two damn years haha

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Did you just edit your post? I thought you said otherwise?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

Yeah I read it wrong, I thought we were talking about his warning call to Hank

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ah gotcha

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

18. RyanPm40

I wonder if they'll remember to keep those scars on his face that he had after being enslaved

19. I was going to attempt a rewatch of this before the movie came out but I don't think I can do it in time. Have too much going on and other shows to watch, plus I've watched Breaking Bad more than any show in the past 10 years. I'm so pumped though. No way it disappoints with everyone that's back on board, and I'm pretty sure this was planned all along.

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Woe, and Figueroa Mountain brews it? That’s crazy

22. RyanPm40

Ken likes this.
  23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There's no way Walt is still alive, but there's also no way he doesn't appear in this movie. I imagine at the VERY LEAST we'll see some newly filmed flash back, or a scene where Jesse confronts his "ghost". More likely, he's along for most of the movie as some weird sidekick that Jesse hallucinates.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Definitely that office due to shipping, hopefully they have it at the brewery, I'll be close to one in a few weeks

25. I have a Fig membership since I work down the street from one and end up going there at least once every couple weeks, though not the Buellton location. Maybe I can ask about it.