Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New to Release ‘3 Demos, Reworked’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Yeah, the majority of information I have is from Jason, but with how the gaps in the PMT line are being filled, PMT-008 and -009 could be LP5. I've deduced though, that PMT-009 is LP5 just from our conversations (-008 is probably K.Dev). Hope that this is okay to trickle out of the Supporter thread. :)

heartbeatsbrain and teebs41 like this.
  2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

crap... i wasn't even thinking of that lol.. I mean its such a small info thing right? lol

Kevin360 likes this.
  3. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

Jason responded here, so it seems safe to say. Haha.

I'm sure he'd message us to delete, or just delete our posts himself if we were completely out of bounds.

Also, I said it was just a guess over in the forum. Jason just "confirms" it himself in here.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Looks like its Shone.

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I doubt it. The press release for I Am a Nightmare confirmed it will be on their upcoming album and that song isn't listed on PMT-003 or PMT-005. Also, I get the feelig that Brand New wants to go full circle with all these demos and want to give us something to hold us over before they drop LP 5.

6. Damn, not sure how I missed this yesterday. This is so, so cool. Can't wait to hear brand new (zing) versions of "Missing You" and "1996." Love that these are indefinite pressings, too.

7. dustyfloors

Baskiceball Champion

Yep.