Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. SPine

Trusted

Got to the page to buy tickets. Clicked add to cart and get this spinning symbol and won't load..

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm just going to try my luck with Ticketmaster on the general on-sale. My cart randomly emptied itself after not being able to proceed past the will-call page.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That sucks. Which one are you going for? Did you try typing in the direct address? My page is still not loading from the queue it redirect, but if I type it in I go right to it just like before and there are no glitches.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

the site is fine now, just try again

5. SPine

Trusted

Got 3 floor tickets for Cleveland! They were $53.45 each

6. chris

Trusted Supporter

yeah but with Modest Mouse, which is kinda blegh to me. Also I was unable to go. oh well

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was away from my office for the past two hours so a buddy of mine has been trying for Cleveland for about 90 minutes now...got 4 in his cart and still can't check out. How long did it take you?

8. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Through much adversity, according to my credit card statement I got 4 GA for CT. The checkout on the site has been spinning for 15 minutes now, and thats after I got a confirmation e-mail 5 minutes ago. What a horrible, awful site.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Which one? I keep getting this when I try getting tickets for the Milwaukee show...

Unknown line
    The link you used seems to be broken. We cannot recognize the line it is referring to.

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

just start over on soundrink

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

13. SPine

Trusted

I had to refresh a few times when I was in checkout. It was my "turn" after an hour but took me about 15 minutes for the site to work and confirm the tickets.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

See if you can reload it and cancel before it redirects. Maybe mine is only working because it was my turn already. I have been able to get multiple dates to load directly like this.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My buddy said he refreshed and now his cart is empty..he's been 'in line' since noon on the dot.

16. SPine

Trusted

At first I wasn't able to select quantity. When I clicked the drop down it didn't give me numbers until I refreshed like 4 times. It took awhile for me to add them to my cart

17. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

That's cool. Looking at the Birmingham one potentially. Still kind of like the idea of knowing what section/seat you're going to get, which is why I still may just wait until the general on-sale, but I decided to jump back in the Q one more time to check it out.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm trying myself now, but the line is barely moving. Wolstein Center and Live Nation are doing presales tomorrow, which I assume will move much more smoothly than this. I've never had a problem with a Live Nation presale. And I assume they kept some floor tickets available for those presales as well as general sale so I still feel OK about this. This venue is too big to sell out instantly, I feel. But we'll see.

19. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Yeah the P1 and P2 description doesn't tell you anything at all.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Soundrink is tweeting religiously to fans saying the site is not working and they're trying to fix it.

21. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yep and with this theater, aside from the pit, there is the orchestra, mezzanine, dress circle, and balcony sections. Lol could be anywhere!

22. Saephon

Regular

Scored tickets for Milwaukee. It's always a pleasant drive up there from Chicago - I can't wait to stock up on cheese curds and beer while I'm there.

joe.boy.fresh. and Eric Wilson like this.
  23. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Can't go wrong with cheese curds..

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'll be hitting up the Milwaukee date when I visit my girlfriend!

Cgarnsay likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Still in line. Hope I get pit tickets for Cleveland