Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. chris

Trusted Supporter

no PNW date? cool, entire tour can go fuck

2. kman22

Regular

Is this line is paused thing normal? I don't understand how they can't anticipate handling a ton of people

3. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I got to the page, went to check out my tickets, and the whole site just crashed and I can't even get the line to load.

This whole thing is a cluster fuck. Wondering if I'd have better luck in the general on sale.

4. Alex Biggs

been on for 24 minutes

5. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Lol, this fuckin site again.

6. Saephon

Regular

It blows my mind how quickly people can react to an abrupt announcement and kill a site's servers. I wonder how many users are trying to buy tickets right now. I saw the FB post literally seconds after it went up, got in line, and it broke.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

I checked Facebook at 11:59, clicked the link, got in, went to Cleveland and went to get tickets and it wouldn't let me select any quantity.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Weren't they just there?

9. Skupski

Has a single ticket been sold yet?

10. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I had that issue too, then It let me choose one, got through, got to the info page, and then immediately crashed.

You'd think they'd either prepare more for these launches or choose a different service to do them.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anybody have the direct link to the ticket pages? I remember that worked during the MM mess. Specifically for the Fairfax one? I can't believe I have been so busy that I didn't know this tour was happening and didn't see the announcement until 12:30.

12. TMS2787

Trusted

Always a shitstorm.

13. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Someone posting the direct link last time was the only reason the site worked at all for me. Hopefully it happens again.

14. slowmy

10/13: Rochester, NY - Marina Jeep Arena (6,500 Cap Size)
    10/14: Glen Falls, NY - Glen Falls Civic Center
    10/15: Portland, ME - Cross Insurance Arena
    10/17: Wallingford, CT - Toyota Oakdale Theatre
    10/18: Ithaca, NY - Ithaca College Athletics and Events Center (6,700 Cap Size)
    10/20: Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center
    10/21: Grand Rapids, MI - DeltaPlex
    10/22: Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
    10/23: St Paul, MN - Roy Wilkins Auditorium
    10/25: Sioux Falls, SD - The District
    10/27: Missoula, MT - Adams Center
    10/28: Garden City, ID - Revolution Event Center
    10/29: Reno, NV - Grand Sierra Resort
    10/31: San Jose, CA - San Jose Event Center (7,000 Cap Size)
    11/1: Las Vegas, NV - Chelsea Theatre
    11/3: El Paso, TX - El Paso County Coliseum
    11/5: Corpus Christi, TX - Concrete Street Amphitheater (3,000 Cap Size)
    11/7: Birmingham, AL - Alabama Theater (2,500 Cap Size)
    11/8: Greenville, SC - Bon Secours Wellness Arena
    11/10: Fairfax, VA - EagleBank Arena
    11/11: Allentown, PA - PPL Center
    11/12: University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Center

15. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Finally went through and got one! Pit for CT, I live in the town the venue is in so I'm SO excited for this.

16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like we are moving again!

17. Alex Biggs

how much are pit tickets

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ahahahahahha. Tried to be all sneaky and backdoor the url. It worked and I felt so accomplished. Go back to the queue it page and see that my turn started. No wonder it was so easy! Lol!! But I got what I needed!!!! This is the most amazing tour. Saw TFB open for them for the discography show and it was the best crowd. All three of these bands are at the top of their game right now.

19. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone with a seated venue, how does it determine which seats or section you are in, or does it just go down the line and you don't get to choose?

20. heartbeatsbrain

Regular

ahhh went to lunch, came back and tour is announced. Now the Corpus Christi link is dead. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The Fairfax date had different boxes to tick, two different reserved and one GA floor. The pit was the last on the list and almost screwed me up because of it. I remember last time that it just directed you to the "best available" kind of seat in those sections.

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Came to $53 after fees which wasn't bad

23. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Ah okay cool. Yeah I just chose one of the reserved sections, and am now stuck at "proceed to will call," haha and the timer is fixing to run out. So I don't see this ending well.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Unknown line
    The link you used seems to be broken. We cannot recognize the line it is referring to.

heartbeatsbrain likes this.