Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball Tour • Page 28

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. jols

Trusted Prestigious

Tonight was the calmest and most reserved crowd I've ever seen on the floor at a Brand New show. Almost completely silent during the quiet / mood setting parts.

2. SavesTheNight

Newbie Prestigious

completely agree.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Agreed. It was awesome. The crowd so silent during the Luca that you could've heard a pin drop.

4. TMS2787

Trusted

Last night was my fourth show of the tour and eighth overall Brand New show of the year. I have to say that each of these shows was special, I don't know if it's because the band has an experation date on it but there has been shows in the past where I felt Jesse was maybe just not feeling it that night but every single show this year I felt like the band was giving it their best go and every show was great. I thought on this tour the lighting and staging was particularly top notch, well done and executed.

I'd have to say the ending of Luca last night was probably the best I've ever seen from them, the Juilen Baker cover sounded so good the last two nights and the Trailer Trash and Yellow endings to The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot where very welcomed and the jam / intro / transition into The Devil And God that was played the last two nights was very smooth. I don't recall that happening in Cleveland or Grand Rapids.

The Devil and God has been my favorite album of all-time for ten years now, I will miss this tour and look back upon these shoes with fondness.

DejaMoi likes this.
  5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I wish we had had this.
    I took a video during the intro to Sowing Season when the stage was pitch black, and when the lights all go on with that first "YEAH!" you see the girl in front of me jump out of shock because she was 100% not paying attention and talking to her friend.