Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball Tour • Page 26

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

2018-2000

2. thequietthings

Yep- at the end, same as last tour

teebs41 likes this.
  3. thequietthings

Yea glad about sink- love that song. And I wouldn't mind seeing soco again- only heard it once live. But that's more than your wife so i guess I shouldn't complain!

4. Collins

Trusted

opposite for me, i've seen them 4 times and got soco twice (was on the setlist for the third show but they got cut off by curfew) and have never seen play crack. hoping for either one at my date.

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I hope I can see soco once live before they break up. Every show I've gone to I've gotten PCTS

6. zacooper

Regular

I'm hoping I get to see it again. I was stoked because they had just played it (along with Sink/Gasoline) two nights before in Reno so I thought we'd get the same opening set. Of course, that was the one song they changed out. My wife was slightly devastated.

7. zacooper

Regular

Also, I'll be submitting it to Brand New Archive, but I audio recorded last night's show on my iphone. Listened to it on the plane ride home this morning and it sounded alright (obviously not sound board quality). Gonna edit a little bit and then I'll post it up if anyone is interested.

8. wrenleslie

I really hope they do some more shows like they did in New York a couple years ago (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that) where they play their whole discography before they break up. I would drive across the country to see that. I'm seeing them in Greenville next week and it'll be my first time.

Joe4th likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

If they ever decided to do those again, I would fly out for sure.

10. timcsheehan

Regular

looks like they went backwards again last night

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wouldn't be surprised if they played Soco every night on their final tour. The 'stay 18 forever' seems eerily fitting. Although, so does Play Crack the Sky ('this is the end').

Hell, they may play both every night.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The setlist had it backwards but apparently they played it in order

13. loveisarisk

Regular

Last night was so good. I was so excited to see The Front Bottoms for the first time and I think it was like 12 or 13 for Brand New for me. Downside was passing out between their sets and getting checked out by a medic but they gave me a seat after so that was nice.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

musicfan9795 likes this.
  15. Collins

Trusted

not sure if the venue screwed up but in the email i received for the show tonight they have front bottoms going on first and then mobo

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Mostly everywhere else they have it in the correct order, pretty sure it's just a goof.

17. Collins

Trusted

parking was a nightmare so we missed mobo :( but seen them 5 times so it wasn't the end of the world. front bottoms was great, and brand new was beautiful as always. always wanted to see boy who blocked so i'm glad i finally got it tonight.

mixtape
    sic transit
    spinlight
    boy who blocked
    tommy gun
    play crack the sky

tdag

18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

When The Front Bottoms was setting up in Grand Rapids, they put on a 12" TV that played a movie, which they left on during their set. Apparently they've been playing a new movie every night. Grand Rapids was Open Water. What other movies have they played for anyone that was close enough to see?

19. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Bummed I'm probably never gonna hear Mene or I Am A Nightmare because they always seem to drop them midway through the last two tours.

20. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

I noticed that at the Portland date. Don't remember what the movie was.

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Goonies was played at the Rochester NY date

coleslawed likes this.
  22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

gonna be bummed if we don't get i am a nightmare, especially if we get more than one YFW songs or no daisy songs

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  23. Collins

Trusted

now that i've gotten all the tdag songs i think i've seen almost every song i've ever wanted from them except for moshi, bride, good to know, maradona, and jude law

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Rush Hour in Cleveland

25. timcsheehan

Regular

beyond stoked for the show in Greenville tomorrow. Gives me comfort to know that when the winner of the election is determined I will be watching Brand New.

Osceola13 likes this.