Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New / The Front Bottoms / Modern Baseball Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

2. TMS2787

Trusted

Like I see all of the local people! I use to work for Live Nation for eight years. I'm going to Halsey tonight at Nautica so I'm going to see if I can get any information but I highly doubt they'll come here. Unless it's on the way to Riot Fest. But it looks like this will all be out tomorrow anyways. Lol

3. crash53456

Regular

Really hope this hits Orlando. A lot of my friends are really hyped about this because they are my friend's 3 favorite bands.

4. SPine

Trusted

I didn't jump on tickets quick enough for Halsey. Nautica would be awesome to see her at

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Did it sell out quickly? I just bought them last week off of a guy that was selling on the Facebook event page. I got them to take my girlfriend and started listening to her record and it's damn solid!

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

MOTHER OF SWEET BABY JESUS DEAR GOD WHAT A TOUR

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Does anyone know if tickets will go on sale tomorrow? I might be out of the office part of the day.

8. Kevin360

Zack Zarillo's Instagram story pretty much confirmed to expect the announcement tomorrow. In so many words.

9. Morgan

Morgan

On sale Friday

10. Matthew

Regular

IMG_5499.JPG Taken from BN thread v2

11. Kevin360

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

West Coast only? I guess I should be lucky that they're coming to Chicago twice this year.

13. Kevin360

Might be a fake picture. Stay tuned.

14. Morgan

Morgan

That picture makes me want to cry

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If this doesn't come to Michigan, I will be fucking livid.

Cgarnsay and smowashere like this.
  17. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I don't have high expectations for this coming to Toronto with Brand New just playing in June and MoBo playing a festival next month but dammit I still need it to come here

18. Emokid79

Regular

i know right. :(

Turkeylegz likes this.
  19. Emokid79

Regular

yep. we aren't going to get a single date here in Ohio. I'm actually ok with that, as we have seen them a lot the past 3 years.

20. MegT585

Trusted

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't know if I'd say I'm OK with that, but I am 100% not expecting a date in Ohio or even western PA. I'd LOVE to see this billing and if it comes within 5-6 hours of me, I'm going to fight like hell to get there.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

23. Chase

CAF

It might just be a large coincidence, but the Wolstein Center is announcing a show at 12pm. Only thing that leads me to believe that it might be them is that they don't have nearly as many shows there anymore

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd be stunned if they played there. I feel like that venue would be too big for that billing. But I'd LOVE it.

25. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

That would be amazing, thanks for the heads up!