Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New - Science Fiction (August 17, 2017) [ARCHIVED] Album • Page 1698

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

hmmmmmm

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i do think a hide thread button would be great, i don't use the follow queue but there are threads i'd like to just not see in the forums, haha.

mescalineeyes and awwgereee like this.
  3. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I did... just meant like, when I see it in the main Music Forum list. Used to be awesome that Brand New was always on top, now it's kind of triggering tbh.

Contender, Kingjohn_654 and awwgereee like this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

that whole site has to go

6. dorfmac

Trusted

I condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of insensitivity and assumptions on many sides, on many sides.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

there's some good stuff on reddit, it's just your very very niche and hard to find stuff, like the r/worldbuilding and r/swdestiny subs. you know, the really specific stuff that pertains to your hobbies.

but other than that yeah, burn that shit away

8. TedSchmosby

Trusted

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve honestly spent less than three minutes of my entire life on Reddit. I don’t even understand the site whatsoever. Sounds like a good thing though.

10. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Yeah, I don't really get the vitriol for Reddit here a lot of the time? There are some absolutely terrible parts of it but that's sort of how the internet works...

11. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

12. Someone typed that all up in complete sincerity and that actually makes me laugh.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about these creeps scouring over every detail of this girl's social media presence looking for the tiniest thing they can use against her. It's straight up stalking - maybe not legally but it is.

It's also hilarious how seriously they take themselves. They actually think they were doing the Lord's work, it seems.

Larry David likes this.
  14. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

The Brand New Reddit community has become an endless Tom Delonge mouthing "what the fuck?" GIF for me. Looking forward to Thanksgiving really slowing things down.

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Ugh all those fuckers think they're like actual investigative reporters now. I guess that does show if the band actually came out and directly told these assholes to cut it out, a lot of people would in fact listen

16. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I don't understand a lot of the little things about the website, but it's really cool how there's a subreddit for basically anything. I use it to read people's opinions on horror movies and cartoons. AMAs are neat too

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It’s blocked at my work. So even if I wanted to look at it, I can’t. I’m hardly ever on my computer once I’m home from work.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

probably for the best, many people get paid to reddit all day

19. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Link me?!

20. Serenity Now

With respect, hasn't it always been this way? Lol.

I only jumped in here because the supporter thread is quite slow.

I'm not really gaining much though so my log in time has been diminishing steadily.

21. Serenity Now

Joining the droves of fans that are considering selling this immediately & donating the proceeds. The only thing holding me back is the thought that a lame conspiracy theorist from Deja Entinder will buy it.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The upside is that right now you can find deja entinder morons willing to pay up to $400 for it, that’s a good chunk of money to donate

dylan and littlejohn like this.
  23. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Very limited version? Hey, I’d buy it.

24. TedSchmosby

Trusted

You just got this? I thought this was the message they were sending to people at the beginning of November

25. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

I feel like on topic there's nothing I can add that hasn't been said. So in a conversational tangent, (and 'cause I trust all your tastes)... it's been a bad year or so for my fav bands:
    1) my beloved Motion City has retired.
    2) T Swift's newest effort is good but not crazy good like her previous releases IMO
    &
    3) obviously Jesse is a sexual predator.

For anyone who digs/dug these artists, would love to hear what similar artists you're listening to to fill the void.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.