Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New - Science Fiction (August 17, 2017) [ARCHIVED] Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. himynameisdakota

Regular

I think I actually got one holy shit. Still no email confirmation but my screen said order complete.

DeRRek likes this.
  2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Still no email confirmation but I see it on my credit statement so.. I better of bought it.

DeRRek likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i said i wouldnt do it but i also thn said fuck it and pre ordered

they confirmed my order was processed but havent gotten an email but i was charged

CMilliken and DeRRek like this.
  4. radiodead

Trusted

Fuck. I missed out on this.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

ya'll gotta chill
    if you were charged you're probably fine
    if not they'll refund you
    website is struggling with email confirmations

FTank and coleslawed like this.
  6. SavesTheNight

Newbie Prestigious

looks like I was too late too. I tried to do it 15 minutes after it was posted and then it crashed.

DeRRek likes this.
  7. CAC3

Dog

Really lucked out: got a copy of the vinyl and my wonderful, dedicated wife also purchased one for me as soon as she saw all the news posted. I'm wealthier than I could have ever dreamed.

CMilliken, coleslawed, Ed59_ and 2 others like this.
  8. DeRRek

Trusted

I just got in from work shat myself at a new album and tour announcement and spent I would say a good half hour being rejected time after time after time to then be presented with "this item is currently unavailable" haha. I'm happy for everyone that managed to get through. Congrats! I'm not jealous at all............ I will not miss out on tickets for the tour though. No matter what!

9. DeRRek

Trusted

I'm the same dude. Gutted.

10. DeRRek

Trusted

I'll buy your spare copy off you dude. Haha

11. St. Nate

DONT TELL ME TO CHILL CWHITTY!

cwhit likes this.
  12. St. Nate

I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL ITS IN MY HANDS AND EVEN THEN I STILL WONT UNTIL THE NEEDLE HITS THE WAXAKLFD:ASGFMAS>F
    A

Contender and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. SavesTheNight

Newbie Prestigious

It is what it is. I'm just hoping its that the site is down and that it will come back up. if not, no biggie, material loss is no loss at all.

DeRRek likes this.
  14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Believe me it isn't forced

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  15. CAC3

Dog

I'd love to share, but she has already promised it to her sister, who is also a huge fan. I shouldn't have posted about it, rubbing salt in others wounds, I was just so excited. I'm sorry.

DeRRek likes this.
  16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just got my confirmation. relevant media i guess isn't available yet, as it will probably be a single released soon?

17. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This excitement did a good job of reminding me that Brand New exists. Shout out to those who didn't lose the faith over the past 8 years. I'm shockingly ambivalent at the moment, but I know I'll be super into the album when it actually comes out. In the meantime, I'm having fun revisiting TDAG and remembering how the Brand New thread in '09 was my true initiation into the Absolute Punk community.

18. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Sold out already. What the hell

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. radiodead

Trusted

8 years. Really doesn't seem like it's been that long.

20. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Wonder if we're gonna be listening to vinyl rips of this until 6/5/2018

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  21. chris

Trusted Supporter

got that confirmation email

22. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Got my order confirmation finally

DeRRek likes this.
  23. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha. No worries man. I can understand it being snapped up so quick. Haha. I just wish I wasn't at work when all this news broke. I feel I could've grabbed one if I knew sooner. I would've been all over it. Enjoy!

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

In a way, it feels like 2009 was just yesterday, then again it feels like an eternity.

25. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I know this is asking a lot, but if anyone comes across an extra vinyl they'd want to sell, it would mean the world. My girlfriend tried for half an hour to get one and is absolutely crushed right now, if I could surprise her with one it would be the greatest gift ever.

JamesMichael likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.