Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Release Halloween Masks • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

that's how bands make money.

2. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

Hope this comes in time so I can wear it to the show this weekend.

3. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Thought about doing this. Would be fun, but also probably pretty hot inside after a few songs. haha.

4. robb

Regular

Not going to buy it, but that design is fantastic. The Ben Cooper tribute is great - I had instantaneous flashbacks to the costume sets of my early Trick or Treating.

[​IMG]

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Super cool. Saw them on Monday and they absolutely crushed it. Probably best performance of theirs I've seen and i've seen them 4 times. Seems like they really want LP5 to be on par with TDAGARIM.

6. JohnnyStacks

Regular

Yeah but it'd be nice that in their time of still being together, we got an album in the last decade instead of more t-shirts.

7. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Sometimes things don't work out

8. coleslawed Oct 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 19, 2016)
    coleslawed

Eat Pizza

last year they were clearly excited about having written new material and recording it. they informed us last month that they didn't feel like what they had was on par with their previous material. now they are treating us with cool new merch based on their previous albums everyone loved to tide us over while they (hopefully) craft a beautiful new album for us to enjoy.

Brand New could easily continue on just giving us album art t-shirts and occasional repressings ad infinitum and never release anything new, merch or music-wise. and most of their fanbase would be satisfied. instead we get a multitude of new shirt designs and lyric books and masks and pins and cassettes and that's still cool.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

My cat would shit himself if he saw me in one of these masks.

Turkeylegz and coleslawed like this.
  10. JohnnyStacks

Regular

I guess I'd rather spend my money on music instead of worthless, overpriced shit.

11. :chin:

go do it then. one man's trash is another man's treasure i suppose

supernovagirl and coleslawed like this.
  12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

If there is an LP5. If they don't think it's worthy of standing along side TDAG there may never be an LP5 sadly. I saw them on Tuesday and the setlist was identical to Monday pretty funny/kinda lame that they don't switch it up at all most nights.

13. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Lol they are touring on playing TDAGARIM front to back, how do you expect them to switch it up?

fenway89 likes this.
  14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I was foolish to think that they might play something new on this tour

15. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

I think he means the non-TDAG set.

coleslawed and DejaMoi like this.
  16. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I mean, the vast majority of touring artists play the same set every night on their tours.

coleslawed and fenway89 like this.
  17. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Last year Bayside and TEN played a tour together and my brother hit up the show the night before I did. At his show they played all of self-titled front to back. We had like three songs the next night. I was super jealous! Show was great regardless.

18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They did switch up the opening sets the first 3 nights.