Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Hits Apple Music • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 19, 2017.

1. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I think this is the most I've listened to an album in the first week. I'm in love. This thing is fucking beautiful. Every single second of it. This is album of the year, easy...I'm calling it now.

2. snaps

Regular Supporter

This is my life as well.... three of the tracks are available on my Spotify.

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I back this.

4. serotonin

who told you this room exists?

I just hit 15 full listens. I was afraid of burning myself out on it but I kinda just want to listen to it again right now. I decided to back through and listen to all of the other albums to give myself a break. Goddamn, I love Daisy. I feel like that was album that wasn't fully understood by the people who liked previous albums or still held on to what they expected a new Brand New album to sound like. I am curious to see if people will appreciate it more after listening to and appreciating Science Fiction.

AsfAstAswegofar and Essie like this.
  5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Why didn't I know this! So if theres an album (b-sides collection or something) you want to add you can add them in to your Apple Music collection? There's loads of bands on Apple Music (or all other streaming services in general) that don't have all the b-sides on so I'd love to add what's missing.