Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Detail New Album ‘Science Fiction’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Got the digital DL immediately with the physical CD purchase. So happy right now.

2. foofighter51

Any chance this hits Spotify tomorrow?

3. razorburn

Trusted

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Do CDs come with digital dl instantly?

5. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

What a great job by these guys.They pulled it off. After 4 genre defining albums in different genres, they reinvented themselves a fifth time and lived up to the hype. Love that they end the album
    "that was the one right there...that's what we were waiting for"

6. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

Wow this was wild! If we order the digital download now, will it be instantly available now?

7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

It's really not, when you consider how long this took and how much shit they scrapped.

8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

9. caseyaylward

Pre-ordered two days ago and no download code :(

aspeedomodel likes this.
  10. SundayDrive555

It's a lot to process and I'm gonna need some more listens but my first instinct is that this is a spectacular album.

11. Kristen

Regular

Pre-ordered the cd! I just wish the download could magically transfer to my phone so I have it to listen to on my drive home from work

fenway89 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

After 8 years of so much anticipation, i really thought Id feel let down by what they put out.

Scratch that. This is amazing. Everything I love about Brand New feels like it was perfected and cranked to 11.

13. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I'm referencing that fall out boy let you preorder the album like 8 months before it's release and it wasn't even finished and brand new did the preorder and the album was released like 5 seconds later.

fenway89 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Any good? Glad to see All new tracks.

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh, I get that. I just think it's funny given that quick rollouts have sorta become known as "the anti-Brand New strategy" so it's amusing to see that get turned around somewhat.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  16. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

what the fuck

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

May be only for CD sales.

18. mpflight38

It should be there. Click on the original email and there should be a link below "To redeem your download or view order details, visit:"

I didn't get a follow up email either but went to the original email and it was available to download

19. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Yeah totally agree. They were probably planning this for so long and just loved building up the unofficial hype of a release and then bam out of nowhere here comes the album. They must have loved the last few months knowing what they were planning.

FTank likes this.
  20. momo32t

Trusted

Click on your order email with the download link. You'll get access to it there.

21. SundayDrive555

[​IMG]

22. youngplanetary

this was worth 8 years of waiting. the hooks are huuuuuge. couldn't be happier. such an excellent amalgamation of their entire catalog and then some.

23. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Any idea if/where this might chart on Billboard?

24. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Half tempted to buy it, but then again, I have an unhealthy obsession with scrobbling my songs on Last.fm. I'll check the songs out anyway but then wait for a hopeful Spotify release.

Matt Terry likes this.
  25. SundayDrive555

Right now "Same Logic" is a big standout for me.