Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Begin Tour (Merch, Set List, Stuff Like That)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Brand New started their tour last night in Canada. So, well, that means it’s time to recap what we know. We know they have new merch (the word is “abracadabra” in Hebrew), and three new designs are up on their store (including a couple that say 2000-2018, so like bye bye Brand New, I guess they’re staying 18 forever). Oh, and the set list can be found below.

Set List

1. Sealed to Me
    2. Sowing Season
    3. Archers
    4. Gasoline
    5. At The Bottom
    6. You Stole
    7. Degausser
    8. Limousine
    9. You Won’t Know
    10. Luca
    11. Ok, I Believe You…
    12. I Will Play…
    13. Jesus
    14. Mene
    Encore

1. Play Crack the Sky
    2. I Am a Nightmare

2. bruinrk

Interesting setlist...devoid of the "hits" so to speak specifically Sic Transit Gloria

3. MikeERayner

Trusted

I wonder when the last time was that they didn't play it? YFW era?!

16 songs is a bit of a bummer tbh...

5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I really hope Brand New make it out to Australia before they seemingly break up in 2018, they have some sort of following here they could probably sell out large venues.

xdisplaced, Schooner, LWS and 2 others like this.
  6. scott.gillies2

Well better open up a new saving account for that 'last' Brand New show in 2018.

7. I hope so too, they were last here in 2010 and I had no idea who they were back then :tear: hoping for the best.

8. Really bummed I had work tonight, I live just south of the border. That show looked like a blast.

9. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Back in 2010, I wasn't old enough, or had any money to go and see them anyway. I knew who they were, but I was an ugly little 15 year old back then.

Dan O'Neill and Mary V like this.
  10. Where in Australia do you live?

11. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

12. Shoot! I'm gonna be around Sydney for a few days in November!

13. MikeERayner

Trusted

14. MikeERayner

Trusted

I'm in Sydney! Haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

MORE THAN LIKELY, YES >:-(

16. I hope they'll announce an actual Australian tour and not just an East Coast tour, sad that it's so rare lately!

17. MikeERayner

Trusted

With a bit of luck they'll go all out! Did they do Perth on the Daisy tour? Speaking of which, I can't believe we haven't had a tour since the freaking album tour!

Mary V likes this.
  18. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

The last band I was surprised to come to Perth, who fits into the category "hasn't been to Australia before", was The Hotelier back in November.

19. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Yeah, they played at the bar behind my work haha

20. MikeERayner

Trusted

Haha nice! At least that gives you some hope that they'll come back :)

21. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I mean, I wasn't working at my work at the time, but I can like throw a rock and hit one of the bouncers from the store room. I get bands walking past the window all the time.

I freaked out when Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal walked by the window.

fenway89 likes this.
  22. MikeERayner

Trusted

Ha, that's pretty cool!

23. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

The band sounded as tight as ever. Really great. And they revealed the "2000-2018" announcement as the band exited the stage at the end of the show. Pretty brilliant if you ask me. Gotta give it to them for making it nearly 20 years once it's all said and done.

fenway89 likes this.
  24. MikeERayner

Trusted

Just looked up where they played. I really want to go the Metro, it looks rad! REALLY want to go to a show at Red Hill too!

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Hilarious and brilliant if brand new actually breaks up in 2 years but I think they're trolling