Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New 2017 Fall Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 17, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

No that's definitely what should be taken away from that. Especially because he's making a point of saying he's putting KD projects on hold for a while. There'd be no need to do that for BN's current touring schedule - there just simply wouldn't be a KD tour in October and whenever the UK dates are. This is definitely a big commitment on his part - we can expect extensive BN touring over the next year. I'd expect international dates in the Spring, a festival run throughout the summer, and then a farewell tour next Fall.

2. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

And LP6...when? :P

DejaMoi likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I thought we had already confirmed LP6 December 31, 2018.

scottlechowicz and DejaMoi like this.
  4. zack33107

Regular

Are we thinking KD is the special guest and there won't be an opener?

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The "special guest" refers to the opener and, based on his IG post, KD more than likely will not be the opener. Although I would love a non-opener Brand New show with an extra long set, that probably won't happen.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  6. AMusial625

Regular

I believe the sides of the balcony are VIP / Guestlist as I've been to the Aragon probably about 30 times and have never been able to get into those areas. However, the sides towards the back and the back are all GA. Honestly there's not a bad view in that venue. It is personally my favorite venue in Chicago by far. If you can get there early enough and get on the rail of the balcony you'll have a great view.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for clarifying. I've never actually gone up to the balcony, so I was just assuming.

8. Matthew

Regular

yeahrightdude and EarthShifts like this.
  9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Hell yeah. Excellent choice.

10. EarthShifts

Trusted

Goddamn, i need to secure tickets to Boston.

11. red8ge

Regular

holy shit

12. ghostxvapor

Trusted

I need to somehow magically get into one of those Philly shows....

13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

will be at the Atlanta show if anyone else wants to do a meetup!

14. TMS2787

Trusted

I officially won't be making it to Chicago. So I have decided to go to Uper Derby. I have to go to more than one show on this tour. I couldn't have been any more excited but then Kevin Devine became a full-time touring memeber. Haha.

15. Mélange

Regular

I now have an extra ticket to the show at the Tower Theater on Sat 10/21 that I'd like to swap for a ticket to their show at the Electric Factory on What eds 10/18.

If you have an extra ticket and would like to see both shows, send me a message.

16. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i still want to find out where my seats are, haha. is it two weeks before yet???

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Did you get pit?

18. cwhit

i don't even know for sure if there were ever pit tickets available, haha. i'm lower orchestra A, that's all that were there when i was on at noon of announcement day

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Did anyone do the Soundrink preorder? Anyone know when we'll get our ticket assignments for that?

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

so wait you all bought tickets but have no idea where you're sitting? lol

21. cwhit

nope, it said they'd let us know two weeks before and people would be assigned in the order that we bought them in the section we purchased

22. cwhit

two weeks before is what it said

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

interesting.....seems like a good way to prohibit re-selling but i would go nuts not knowing where my seats are haha

24. cwhit

i figured they were doing this for every ordering system but just the first presale it seems like, hah.

as i said, i imagine i'm seated pretty well, i got in real quickly.

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There was allegedly one row of pit (with assigned seats), which is weird.