Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New 2017 Fall Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 17, 2017.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah, like, what songs on the new album do you really need to be standing and moving around a lot for? or for anything devil and later truly

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm moshin the entire concert

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i've seen you let out your inner bro before, i know you need to sometimes

4. mmcd323

Regular

managed to get 2 pit tickets for Boston

5. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Totally right!

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Absolutely broing out at the show

cwhit likes this.
  7. bennjeff

Regular

I always hate Brand New ticket discussions because it's nothing but stress. It's stressing me out thinking about how hard it will be to get tickets to a farewell tour. Especially living in Idaho now I doubt they come here and that means SLC, Portland, or Seattle are my likely destinations and those tickets will probably fly. Living in NC it was usually easier because they were playing 5k or 7k capacity venues the last 2 times they came.

8. bennjeff

Regular

I don't know that they will call it the "farewell tour" like say Thrice did, but I feel pretty certain that any tour they do in 2018 will be the last tour they do for a long while at least.

9. sirata107

I sent you a DM. Electric Factory is what I was trying for to get GA but my girlfriend and I had no luck either Thursday or Friday. If you've got anything that would be awesome.

10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

After listening to Science Fiction I definitely understand the desire for orchestral settings. I can't imagine moshing to any of these songs.

cwhit likes this.
  11. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Hopefully they announce some more shows. Whenever they play smaller type venues (not that these are super tiny) in NY, they seem to sell out before they even go on sale. Glad I got to see them in 2003 at Warped. Funny thinking that they used to play warped.

12. Chinesefood

Regular

I'm gonna throw down so hard to "sometimes I can't get it up"

13. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Maybe with this new album they want to move more in that direction (which is fair). Wouldn't be surprised if this tour only had 1-2 pre-TDAGARIM songs.

14. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

What new songs do you guys wanna hear live? For me it's Can't Get It Out, Same Logic/Teeth, Out Of Mana, No Control, and 451.

15. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Can't Get it Out is going to be a major highlight. Waste, 137, and In the Water for me if i had to pick three.

16. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

The whole album.

DejaMoi, dadbolt and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  17. Mister Lyrical

Philly's got two shows I'd be content if they used one to play the album in full too lol.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  18. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

If that isn't happening with these theater shows, I'd be happy with just Out of Mana, In the Water, and 137.

19. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Honestly any or all of them would be fine. If I had to guess I'd say they'll play about 5 from this record. Lit Me Up, Same Logic, 137, Out Of Mana, In The Water, 451, and Batter Up would all be great.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If I had to only pick 5 for them to play, which seems kind of likely but I would love to see more:

Lit Me Up
    Cant Get It Out
    Same Logic

21. tonyvalentine

Regular

I would like for them to play the new one from front to back and then encore with the hits.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That'd be awesome

23. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Can't Get it Out, 137, Batter Up, Same Logic / Teeth, and Could Never Be Heaven for me.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'd rather save Batter Up for the final tour. I'd like to see Lit Me Up, Can't Get It Out, 137, 451, and Out of Mana.

I wouldn't be surprised if they play the whole thing, which would be awesome.

25. Mister Lyrical

Playing the whole new album would be cool but the fact that people still go to their shows and yell "70x7" makes me think it wouldn't go over well.