Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New 2017 Fall Tour Tour • Page 18

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 17, 2017.

1. shea

RIP Supporter

Friend of mine works right across the street from the Roxy and just sent me a creepy picture of Jesse and his family. Lol

loveisarisk likes this.
  2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm pretty sure he's doing this every night.

airik625 likes this.
  3. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

Last night was awesome, it didn't hurt that I was front row. I saw them election night last year and it wasn't as enjoyable with wanting to stay up to date with what was going on.

I was able to just enjoy the production of the show which Brand New has always had the best of concerts I have been to. At times I would just be staring at the lights and video and almost forget about the music and the performance.

I recently updated my phone to the newest technology from four years ago with the Iphone 6. Forgot about the live function of the camera so I messed around with all those files so I didn't fall asleep at work today.

ship90 likes this.
  4. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

At the show in Atlanta now. Man this new Coca Cola Roxy theater is top notch. Brand new venue opened this year. It’s literally a stones throw from the all new Braves stadium(across the small street). Yuppie central haha.

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. shea

RIP Supporter

6. shea

RIP Supporter

It probably was before, but I think it’s safe to say there will be a proper farewell tour. Jesse said they’ll be back.

but not tonight

7. timcsheehan

Regular

A couple next to us got engaged during Tommy Gun.

8. Supernova

The last time I saw them was TDAG tour at the Alabama Theater, and it was probably my least favorite show of theirs I've been to. I was sour and not feeling it the hole night for some reason. The seats were pretty far back, the balcony was over me which makes me feel weird, and I did not like the openers at all.

This time though it was one of my favorite. The production was spot on and honestly a little surreal at points. Kevin, Jessie, and Vin were having a blast on stage. Brian seemed to be all in as well.

Garret was a robot of course though. He reminds me of a guy at work that I had to pull in the office one day to have a conversation about his speed to execution and "non-chalantess". I would pull Garret into the office and have the same conversation.

I don't know if I could have did another tour if they hadn't had new material. They would have had to guarantee me that they were only going to play songs they never play including Nobody Moves.

9. shea

RIP Supporter

I saw Garrett crack a couple of smiles I think. Seemed like they were happy to finally be able to play new stuff haha

10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

the show was so incredible. The visuals on the screens were so great (I especially loved when the projections of jesse was like..geometric/fractals? Hard to explain but hopefully ya'll know what I mean.
    Also yeah that complex was soo fancy. I spent so much on drinks prior. I spent $10 for a shot of cheap tequila. Granted it was a pretty big shot but still.
    Overall I kinda wish we had a nice little complex like that here in FL.

Also, Kevin looked so freaking happy to be playing with them. he was so hype haha

11. Supernova

The two people on the forums with "Supernova" in their names - at the same venue - for the same show. What are the odds? haha.

supernovagirl and DejaMoi like this.
  12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

shoulda definitely met up and supernova'd squared.

Supernova likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

14. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

15. austingordon

your local curmudgeon

I too was at the Dallas date last night and I am happy to say it was an incredible show. Also, my reservations about the LED wall/screen thing were eliminated immediately. The visuals were just ridiculous. Sigur Ros level 3D shit.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The visuals were incredible. Honestly one of the best stage productions I've ever seen, aside from Kanye.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Meeting up with @dadbolt and @suicidesaints was awesome!

Unfortunately, I spent about 50% of the show fantasizing about strangling the drunk fool in front of me and another 25% of it trying to convince myself not do it after he decided to FaceTime someone during Jesus.

Despite all thought it was a blast. I thought for sure he was about to play a new song when he joked about covering I Alone.

suicidesaints, jols and dadbolt like this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like I always get stuck next to "that drunk guy" - That dude sucked, but the show was awesome. Hope we can get together and do it again soon.

19. Supernova

Maybe for the farewell tour Jesse will be on a mountain.

suicidesaints likes this.
  20. G. Jordan Norris

Worst crowd I have ever been in in my life

21. jonasjaevel

Regular

I´m selling two seated tickets for the Brixton Academy show. Face value. Send PM if you are interested!

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Try tweeting to the Fan Page twitter account and he’ll def RT for you.