Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boys Like Girls - "Boys Like Girls" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, May 9, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I like that they play The Great Escape twice!

2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

It just seems odd to want to hear a song twice in the course of a live show. I like songs too.

5. It would only make sense if the first time they played it was full band and the other was acoustic or something. Either way, I'll be at the philly date on wednesday

6. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I saw the set list this morning and thought that was odd haha.

I'll be at Chicago on Friday. Excited to hear some of these bops live again!

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yellowcard played a reprise of Ocean Avenue to end the encore set of the ocean avenue tour as well, but they only played the bridge / final chorus, and the main set version was acoustic so it made more sense.

Does anybody know who is opening? I claimed a couple of tickets for the Dallas show on Sunday through the Ticketmaster thing and am going mostly out of curiosity.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

A band named The Old Fashioned.

9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I would take that opportunity to leave early if a band decided to play the same song twice

10. meggers

Trusted

The opener is a cover band. Their medleys were decent but I felt like a 40 minute set was a bit much.

11. heaththehorizon

Regular

I loved the closing Emo/pop punk medley.

12. meggers

Trusted

13. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Went tonight. It was amazing.