Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

boygenius: Julien Baker/Phoebe Bridgers/Lucy Dacus Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Does anyone want to be amazing and do a merch pickup for me?

2. Kellan Nov 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 12, 2018)
    Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Phoebe Bridgers was amazing. So funny, too. The song she sings with her drummer/ex-boyfriend is so beautiful. He tried singing it in a higher key than normal apparently (it sounded great) and they cracked up and had to start over in the middle of the first verse.

Edit: it’s a Gillian Welch cover, I wish there was a studio version. Phoebe has covered it with Connor Oberst in the past too.

theagentcoma and ItsAndrew like this.
  3. Saw this show in Vancouver on Friday and it may have been hands down the best show I've ever seen. The boygenius set was something entirely magical.

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

this was my favorite part of the whole night haha

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This preshow playlist is insane, Lizzo into Faith Hill is a vibe I can dig

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Im here too! Playlist making waiting less boring lol. Party For One is my anthem for the night (and life lbr)

7. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

^^ agreed this mix rules, Michelle Branch, Celine Dion, Martina McBride, etc dude i'm living

8. The selection preshow was great and then just blaring Princess Nokia after the boygenius set was perfect

9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

seeing Phoebe live finally has me convinced that she could effortlessly slip into the vocalist position of any metal band. the way she menacingly paces around the stage when she's not singing or playing an instrument is a dead giveaway

10. Kiana

She looks like a possessed demon in all the pics I took of her lmao love it

theagentcoma likes this.
  11. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Anyone know the time Lucy goes on? My ticket for the Wiltern has doors at 6:30.

12. Kiana

She went on a few minutes before 7:30 I think. Whole show was over at like 11:15

13. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Thank you! It’ll be Friday rush hour traffic on the 5 and I don’t get off work until 5 p.m. I’ll probably be cutting it close, but should be able to make it.

14. Glasses

If anyone wants is interested in going to the show at the Wiltern tomorrow night 11/30 I have an extra ticket I can sell you

15. msandusky88

Newbie Supporter

What an amazing show! One of the best I've ever been to. I was blown away by how good they all are live, but especially Julien. Wow, she can sing. And the Boygenius set was phenomenal. They closed the show by doing Ketchum, ID at the front of the stage without mics.

Kiana and theagentcoma like this.