Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bouncing Souls to Release ‘Simplicity’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Same producer as Summer Vacation and Anchors? Yes, please! To see Blink, The Menzingers, Brand New, and now hopefully the Souls would be a great run of shows. Summer Vacation is my favorite punk record, so if they can even come close to that I will be pretty pumped.

bd007h and 9th At Pine like this.
  3. stijn_p

Regular Supporter

Really looking forward to this one, Anchors Aweigh is still the best punk rock record I've ever heard. Comet was a bit of a disappointment though

Spencer Rhoton likes this.
  4. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I liked Comet more than Boardwalk, but it did have a few filler songs.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

fuck yes

6. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Okay, seriously, 2016 is about to overwhelm me with all of this great music. Cannot wait to crank this. Love the Souls.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  7. samuelmorin

never even made it through a full listen of "Comet," but the namedrop of their 2 best records got me anticipating this

bd007h likes this.
  8. 9th At Pine

Last one out of Liberty City burn it to the ground

Very excited for this, especially after reading that FB post. Millencolin pulled off a great comeback album last year, hoping for the Souls to do the same!

samuelmorin and Michael Schmidt like this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

So amped for this record. Bouncing Souls are without a doubt one of the best punk bands of all time. "Recorded this February in our beloved Asbury Park" got me all choked up. Hoping to catch them on the Stone Pony Summer Stage in July.

10. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Color me excited :thumbup: