Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Thread Location • Page 6

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

At least 1-3 inches tomorrow. Fucking hell

2. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I'm making Crockpot Keilbasa and then a bomb breakfast tomorrow since I'll be stuck at home. Get the sled dogs ready and come over in the morning, haha!

3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Looks like the south shore is just getting rain tomorrow. Hoping it stays that way

4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Hmm I'm in Florida right now, thanks for taking the snow for me while I'm not home

5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

You care entirely too much about this. Haha

reckoner likes this.
  6. quietwords

I don't know why but it does bother me when bands at shows in Mansfield say they're in Boston. I know it's completely irrational and shouldn't, but it really bothers me haha

7. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I get the Mansfield and Fitchburg thing but saying you're from Boston when you're from Springfield?! that's a hour and a half drive and that claim is pure insanity

Wharf Rat likes this.
  8. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

apparently it is hailing in western mass right now

9. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

This may be an odd question, but does anyone know of any good authentic Cuban places in Boston, that are not in Jamaica Plain? lol.

10. I wish. I'm from South America originally, right now I'm in the middle of relocating to California which is where a solid work opportunity came up.

But we'll see. I wanna make it back to the Northeast eventually.

Lucky lucky. Not to counter-brag but I was seating front row at the Comedy Cellar on a Monday in NYC and he made a surprise appearance. All new (insanely good) material, Still can't believe it.

Seeing him in Somerville would've been magic though.

I went to Oddball Fest there and when Louie started his set he said something like "Thank you, thank you. I'm from here, you know?" and then said "Mansfield? No not Mansfield. No one's from Mansfield. There's like 5 people who live here. I'm from Boston."

Best carnitas burrito hands down.

11. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Having passing thoughts on moving to Boston.

12. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I was born and raised in Worcester, MA. Only time I have to say anything about Boston is when someone doesn't know where Worcester is, which is like 90% of the time. At work when a customer asks where my company is and I say "Newton", they have no idea until I say "That's in the Boston area." :eh:

13. cherrywaves

Trusted

I feel this. Went to Warped Tour once six years ago and all the bands called it Boston, and Matt from Alkaline Trio was like "sp....is anyone here actually from Mansfield?" Haha

14. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Matt's the best.

15. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

Walpole checking in here! Who knew there were so many....

16. Iago

forbidden chalice.

#BostonChorusCon2017

17. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

The heck is with this snow, and another 5-7 inches tomorrow morning?!

18. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I didn't look outside my window until I saw this post. I can still see it snowing a bit too!

19. quietwords

Ugh, poor planning on my part- visited friends in Malden last night so crashed at my moms in revere. Need to head to Brockton for 1... This drive is going to be awful. Booooo

20. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

FUCK this snow for real for real this is ridiculous u cant do this to me

21. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

We have a good 5 inches on the ground. Good day to stay in and play the division.

22. Fun fact: it's snowing where I live and I'm going to the beach today because I am in Miami where the weather is great.

23. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

can we get a fucking threadban

scott likes this.
  24. brigid

is this thing on Prestigious

yeah I'm in cambridge, gonna be pretty pissed if we actually get 5-8 inches tomorrow what the hell is this

25. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

i cleaned my car off this morning around 715 and was outside for all of four minutes and it was like i took a shower the snow was so wet and heavy. i was soaked. girl i know out in bridgewater said she lost power because it took down a tree it was so heavy