1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and classic AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now on at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

Boston Thread Location • Page 50

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Apr 1, 2016.

1. JulieLynn

In house smoke me up secretary Supporter

come out to the Worcester area! we have Wormtown in Worcester, MA and Cold Harbor in Westborough, MA and Flying Dreams in Marlborough, MA

Brent and BlueEyesBrewing like this.
  2. alina

fuck donald trump Prestigious

My favorite places are above the Charles in Somerville. I love Cambridge Brewing, Lamplighter, and Lord Hobo. They’re all within a mile of each other too.

3. Brent

Ready When You Are Supporter

Anyone at PAX this weekend? If so I’ll be working our booth next to the Magic arena.

4. Matt

Does the name Kevin mean anything to you? Prestigious

I'll be there, ready for my free Army swag

Brent likes this.
  5. Brent

I have two tickets to muse tonight if anyone wants them.

6. Matt

Does the name Kevin mean anything to you? Prestigious

Wish I could go, if only it wasn't on a Wednesday. I try to see them every time they are in Boston.

7. Brent

Yeah didn’t really think that one through. I’ve always wanted to see them but don’t really want to drive back to the Cape that late with an early wake up call to work tomorrow morning....

8. Brent

Have an extra ticket to SWMRS at paradise tonight if anyone is around and wants a free show.

9. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Did anyone go to see John Mulaney/Pete Davidson in Providence? Caitlin said it was VERY Funny... Wondering how it went.