Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Thread Location • Page 48

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Apr 1, 2016.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Never been. Should be cool!
    Have you done it before?

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I've done the sam tour a couple times and the harpoon one as well. Both very cool. Try to hog the pitcher in the Sam one and sit towards the back lol

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I might have an extra free ticket to Kurt Vile Saturday if anyone’s interested. I’m waiting to hear back from a friend but I don’t expect them to go. I’ll post again when I know for sure!

4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This is up for grabs

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Psyched for tomorrow's storm. Supposed to start coming down hard right when the Kacey Musgraves show starts and continue on throughout the show so driving home from that to the Cape will be quite an experience.

waking season and St. Nate like this.
  6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m so excited for the storm. Gonna watch so many movies tomorrow.

Brent likes this.
  7. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yep, I'm gonna be hunkered down with my partner at their place with a deck of cards, chess board, PJs, movies, and most importantly my doggo. ANNNND my s/o is a damn good cook so many good food will be had. Plus it's my birthday on Sunday so I can't think of a better way to spend it than being cozy inside hahaha

waking season and Brent like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit I’m going to make a stew for the Pats game. So pumped.

Brent likes this.
  9. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I’m heading to NYC tomorrow and can’t get a refund on the hotel room.... gulp.

10. EarthShifts

Trusted

Headed to my parents down in Plymouth for the afternoon, and then should be back up before it gets too bad. I don’t mind a storm but I hope this isn’t the start of a bunch of storms in a row.

Either way, planning to relax with my wife and enjoy the 3 day weekend. We’re making our way through the marvel movies right now so probably watch Ant Man, and maybe have a fire.

Wish I had bought a snow blower though.

Brent likes this.
  11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I'm just tired of all these winter storm warnings only for nothing to really happen. I'm ready for my first NE winter storm, but living on the Cape I guess we don't get it as bad than Boston/Plymouth/surrounding areas would. Definitely ready to start playing the "can't leave the cape, weather/roads are too bad" to get to work in Plymouth though.

EarthShifts and waking season like this.
  12. drewinseries

Drew

Supposed to go to Impractical Jokers Sunday night so hoping it’s cleared by then. I live in Natick so it’s a straight shot down the pike.

Brent likes this.
  13. EarthShifts

Trusted

Yea, down there rarely gets hit as hard as the city area. It was always disappointing when we wouldn’t get a snow day while the rest of the state was closed.

Brent likes this.
  14. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yeah, I'm near the Watertown/Cambridge line but my s/o is out in North Reading. We're gonna be very hunkered down tomorrow night hah

15. EntryLevelTank

Hey! I’m in Watertown too lol. I need to get to Haverhill tomorrow so I’m hoping the roads aren’t awful.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yoooo! I live near the Tufts Health building!

17. EntryLevelTank

Oh nice! I live closer to Watertown Center.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  18. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

The roads in Milford are mediocre. But it <WILL> be ice soon.

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

We wound up getting a few inches on the NH seacoast but it’s mostly been sleet

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah no chance I’m driving anywhere tomorrow with the high chance of everything being black ice.

21. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I wanna go to Taco Bell tonight but the single digits outside are making me so sad. It’s just down the road but I hate ice so much

Brent likes this.
  22. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

My office is usually cold, but today, i'm freezing and about to leave and go home.

Brent likes this.
  23. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I just had to take my dog out. Fuck this weather.b

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I got the day off and I've been inside the whole time. I don't even want to go near my driveway, there's gotta be so much ice

25. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I used to live in Waltham. I miss living out that way sometimes.