Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Calling 2021 - Lineup Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tolpin, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Umm... No one.

Cancelled.

Sad.

alkalinexandy and Brent like this.
  2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

OK?

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lmao

4. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

So.... Please Stand By is now on their website.

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

6. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

so headliner AND early bird tomorrow? Interesting.... and payment plans

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Pavement?

Jason Tolpin likes this.
  8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Weird flex to announce the re-booking of a single act and attempt to sell tickets...

Especially given how weak the line-up was in 2020 (compared to the ticket price, anyway). Especially on the Rage day. There's a sharp drop-off after the first seven or so acts each day. Really hope they took the year to re-think the line-up and maybe drop one of the bigger headliners (hopefully RHCP) in lieu of someone a bit more affordable so they can flesh out the lower lines a bit more.

9. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Guessing it's still Rage. They didn't have a Boston date on their '22 tour

alkalinexandy likes this.
  10. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

It's 100% Rage. The teaser video they posted has a clip from one of their songs and there's a gap in the tour schedule on Memorial Day weekend.

Xpertguy5 and mike1885 like this.
  11. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Always wanted to visit Boston. Hopefully the headliners are someone I like. I'll definitely go if Rage is on there.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

D94FFA6A-D455-482E-A255-B785C9F7B6DD.jpeg

13. Matt

I said this in the other thread but I can't justify dropping over $300 without knowing more of the lineup than just RATM and Foo Fighters. I hate how they do this, because tickets prices will be even higher once the full lineup is announced

mike1885 and alkalinexandy like this.
  14. Cmoney86

Trusted

I mean you’d pay more or just about the same to see them combined on their own tours so…..

alkalinexandy likes this.
  15. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I had the same thought about the cost. It might be a little bit less, depending on the seats you got. But I got a ticket to see Rage in another city and it was $145. So...

I'm still gonna wait for the full line-up. I really hope they got somebody non-rock, and much cheaper than the Chili Peppers to bolster the line-up some and give it some diversity across the days (or allow me to just buy a pass for the one day to see Rage).

16. Matt

I've already seen Foo Fighters (for free at Fenway) and don't have much interest in RATM unfortunately, so the price isn't justified for me

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

Your loss then. 2 of the greatest bands of the last 20 plus years

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  18. Matt

Oh for sure, I don't disagree, but without knowing the full lineup I'm not going to commit to going. I hope that the lineup is awesome and that this time next year I will be getting ready to drive to Boston

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I think I might just go

20. Matt

If you've never been to Boston before, it'll be a fun weekend no matter who's on the lineup

21. Matt

Run The Jewels and Black Pumas announced

22. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Oh.

Not for me.

23. Matt

yeah i am still waiting to see the rest of the lineup but right now i'm not interested

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Those 4 names alone would have me hyped to go. Strongly considering just buying a ticket and booking a hotel now. Would be a nice surprise when I remember this 8 months from now

Jason Tolpin likes this.
  25. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

New artist drop tomorrow at 10am.

manoverboard365 likes this.