Boston Calling 2019 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by BackwardsDuck, Nov 16, 2018.

1. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Presale starts 11/26. Anyone else ready to blow their money on a lineup that hasn't even been released?

2. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Nope. And I generally don't trust people who are willing to do that.

That being said? Really looking forward to seeing what they bring to the table in 2019.

3. oldboot

Regular

Yeah this festival just doesn't bring enough music I'm into. I know a lot of people think the line-ups have been stacked but I just can't get into a lot of it. I'll likely end up going to a day where I like the headliner just to see a festival in New England.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  4. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Last year I knew hardly anyone on the lineup but went for all three days anyways and had a blast! I'm willing to take the chance on it this year too

5. NJPunkMusic

Regular

I went in 2013 when Brand New and Modest Mouse played and really liked this festival. Pretty well organized and great location. Lots to do around town too. Never went again though

Brent likes this.
  6. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I generally find myself going at least one day every year. The line-up is never quite as stacked for me and my tastes as something like Riot Fest, Punk Rock Bowling, or whatever would be... But there's always just enough to get me there between bands I love anyway, artists I'm peripherally aware of or interested in but wouldn't check-out anyway, and the comedy.

Not sure how I'd feel if I had to travel for it, but... If you're looking for an excuse to visit the Boston area, anyway? Might not be a bad reason!

Brent likes this.
  7. kman22

Same here. They moved to a new location recently, over at Harvard's athletic complex. I'm curious how it is, but the price has been so over the top that I haven't been able to justify it.