Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Calling 2018 Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by scott, Jan 4, 2018.

1. EarthShifts

Trusted

I don’t advocate for violence, but I hope this was during “The Man”. Something about two people fighting to that song makes me laugh.

2. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

So I went to Brockhampton. I don't regret it cause they were insane. But Ameer was not there, nobody did anything during his parts, and they all cried at the end.

3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, they definitely worked out the kinks. Getting in and out of the fest seemed to be easy enough, and while the lines for food were long toward the end of the night... It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for a festival of their size. I loved that they removed the "wall" between the Red and Green stages too.

My one critique of the layout was getting to the bathrooms from the main stage. That was kind of a long walk. But I guess that's probably the trade-off for having more food vendors and bars, hah.

Really, really well done.

4. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

officially out

BackwardsDuck and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  5. this was my first BC i missed since the festival started. Regret not getting a last minute ticket for yesterday

6. deededtheman

The food lines for last year were atrocious, haha. Way better this year

7. congruence

Got a light?

This year was definitely much improved but the stage Tyler and Brockhampton played on was way too quiet and it kind of ruined their sets for me, particularly with so many people around me talking extremely loudly over the entire set

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I hate this shit so much at festivals.

9. deededtheman

I was pretty close during Tyler and Brockhampton so I didn't notice the low sound from the blue stage during them. But I walked past the Decemberists and I did notice how low it was, I wasn't even sure at the time if someone was playing.

congruence likes this.
  10. i still can't believe i finally saw eminem last night :verysad: another great year:peace:

11. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

I haven't been to many festivals but this one seemed like it was organized very well. There was a lot of people (especially on Sunday) but it still felt like there was still plenty of room for everyone. There were also multiple pathways to get to almost everything and enough vendors that the lines were to a minimal. The artists themselves were great as well. My favorites were Paramore, Brockhampton, and Julien Baker's Private Acoustic Set. Besides the IKEA tent's sound bleeding over to the blue stage at time, they really went above and beyond here and I can't wait to go back next year.

12. yeah they improved so much from last year, throughout the weekend i only waited in line for a bathroom once on sunday, once for chicken & rice on saturday, and never for a beer. ikea area was extremely confusing to me (just, like, why did it exist and why were they advertising veggie dogs, of all things?) but it was a cool place to chill for a bit during downtime.

alkalinexandy likes this.