Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Calling 2018 Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by scott, Jan 4, 2018.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

noname and alex g? jeeez, friday

2. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

Move Daniel Caesar back a bit so Brockhampton and Royal Blood overlap and I can see St Vincent. Paramore/National, Alex G/Noname, and Tyler/Queens all suck, there’s so many ways to improve this schedule.

3. oldboot

Regular

4. here's mine

upload_2018-5-10_13-37-40.png

5. cwhit

Matt, scott and mgiannotti like this.
  6. okay

cwhit likes this.
  7. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Still wish I got a ticket to Friday. Just can't afford it!

...I will be checking stubhub/facebook all day, haha

8. cwhit

9. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

That Paramore/National split is bugging me. I'll probably plan on watching all of Paramore, though, just because I haven't seen them before...

Any hip-hop on Friday or Saturday that I should checkout this year above and beyond Brockhampton?

10. cwhit

the only ones i'd see are on sunday

11. i mean... tyler

and noname!

alkalinexandy likes this.
  12. EarthShifts

Trusted

How does it work with two artists playing at once? Does the sound bleed together?

13. cwhit

oh welp totally missed it lol, duh

though i'd suggest to see alex g over noname, sadly

14. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I'll check out Noname! Tyler's no dice for me because he overlaps with QOTSA.

The Red Stage and Green Stage never overlap because they're side by side. The Blue Stage is far enough away that it doesn't really bleed over at all unless you're way in the back.

EarthShifts likes this.
  15. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

How is this festival still having Brockhampton play??

16. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

What are people doing about this Royal Blood/St. Vincent overlap with Brockhampton? That's definitely the worst conflict of the weekend for me.

17. cwhit

they haven't cancelled any of the dates, he didn't do anything "illegal"...the festival feels they have no reason to drop one of their biggest buzz acts

18. alkalinexandy May 22, 2018
    (Last edited: May 22, 2018)
    alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Royal Blood and St. Vincent. I might catch a few minutes of Brockhampton, though.

EDIT: Nevermind. Read up on it. Fuck Brockhampton.

19. cwhit

just don't go to see brockhampton at this point, fuck those guys. it's sad, but they've done nothing to distances themselves from ameer

20. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

This starts tonight and my regret for not getting a ticket for tonight is really starting to kick in. Too many bills to pay with this paycheck, so unless I find someone selling one for crazy cheap, I will be missing out. Ughhhh

21. EarthShifts

Trusted

For those coming today, the will call line just opened it and is moving super fast. I got here so early thinking it’d take forever, and I was done in less than a minute once they opened. Haha.

22. EarthShifts

Trusted

I had a blast yesterday. It was my first festival experience, and I thought it was put together really well. Everyone was real nice and just enjoying the day.

Big Thief ruled, Paramore was an absolute blast, and The Killers just put on a goddamn great show. I was able to catch bits of other bands in between as well and dug it all.

That’s the only day I got a pass for though. Hope everyone else has fun!

23. deededtheman

Went yesterday, Citizen Portugal The Man The National and The Killers were awesome. Supposed to rain today, hopefully not too bad. Have to say the layout and the logistical aspect of the festival is soooo much better than last year. Good job to the Boston Calling team for working out the kinks.

24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

My friend said a fight broke out during the Killers

25. Was anyone killed?

Bad joke.

JaytotheGee likes this.