Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Boston Calling 2017 Festival • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by devenstonow, Jan 12, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

yeah I saw that, didnt think to check which date they would be playing though

3. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

4. Xenocide

The Czar

I just need to know what days Tool and Sigur Ros are playing. It's a dire need.

5. if I had to make a totally unsubstantiated guess, I'd say Tool is playing Friday. in years past, the largest act headlines Friday with three smaller acts, and then Saturday and Sunday are the two full days. I guess they figure they can rely on one huge act to sell tickets for a day of the fest with only a few artists. that said, the festival is no longer being held in the middle of the city, so no reason Friday can't be a full day now.

6. Xenocide

The Czar

Judging from the website, they're pushing for a full day for all 3 days. It says doors are 2:30pm for Friday, and 12pm for Saturday and Sunday

scott likes this.
  7. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Girls are getting excited for it. If we go, We'll do 1 day. Lets hope it works out that their bands will be together.

8. ah okay, didn't see that bit about start times

9. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

... which for me, would be Buffalo Tom and Weezer.

For the girls, it's 1975, Cage, Tegan, Chance, Modern Baseball, but most importantly for one of them - Hotelier.

cybele and Xenocide like this.
  10. Xenocide

The Czar

I checked The xx's tour schedule and they're playing Maine on the 26th, so they're on Day 2 or Day 3.

11. Xenocide

The Czar

Sigur Ros are the 26th.

Attached Files:

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Bump for any new news.... and I needed the dates.

13. devenstonow

Noobie

continuing discussion from the blink thread, I would guess Tool/Mumford/Chance each are main headliners each day

14. oldboot

Regular

Really crossing my fingers they release one day passes. I only want to see Tool. Hotelier are one of my favorites, but they play enough in the area it's not too stressful. Tool, on the other hand...I would do anything to see (other than buy a 3 day pass to this festival I guess)

15. Xenocide

The Czar

Done went and bought a 3 day pass for Tool lol

Out of the artists that I didn't know before the lineup was announced, The Hotelier have to be my favorite other than The XX

16. Xenocide

The Czar

So for Governor's Ball, Tool are headlining the third day and Cage the Elephant are playing right before them. I'd expect something similar for BC.

17. SPine

Trusted

Have they done single day passes in the past? Hoping they pair Mumford and Bon Iver together

18. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

They do single day passes, 1 mth before the show, I believe it was said.

19. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

This line up is unreal, stoked to be there.

Xenocide and Fronnyfron like this.
  20. Xenocide

The Czar

Can't believe they're doing day lineup announcements and single day tickets so late when Governor's Ball has already released them

21. Xenocide

The Czar

Who else is going to be up front with me for Sigur Ros and Tool?

22. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Lineup so good I didn't even see that sigur ros were on it until right now

Xenocide likes this.
  23. Xenocide

The Czar

Frightened Rabbit are on the 28th.

24. Xenocide

The Czar

Chance is Day 1, the 26th

16602190_1239152352843493_5194406612079151034_o.jpg

25. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

My girls are fans of Chance, especially doing the cover version of Arthur (the animated kids tv show)