Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bonnaroo 2020 Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

So…..I guess I’m old now.

2. marceting

Trusted

That lineup is so bad omg

3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Terrible ass lineup

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Hilarious that this is the first time in 9 years that my friends wanna go back to the farm.
    I’m not big on EDM, but supposedly it’s a really solid electronic lineup

5. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Really makes me concerned for Lolla. What a terrible lineup.

6. somethingwitty

Trusted

They blew a ton of the budget on EDM, but they booked some solid festival choices.

7. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues

This has to be in the bottom 3 lineups of the post jam band era, it’s just awful lol

somethingwitty likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

There's stuff I'd watch, but not for an entire weekend.

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've been diving into the names I don't recognize and I'm finding some good stuff.
    Still Woozy, Maggie Rose, Benee, Role Model and Mt Joy have been cool discoveries. Also I've definitely heard them in the past, but I'm having a new appreciation for Tinashe, War on Drugs and Isaiah Rashad.

At the very least this lineup has given me some good additions to my playlists haha. But if I end up going I could definitely make it a good time.

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

manoverboard365 likes this.
  11. ALT/MSC/FAN

I think it's wild that BENEE had one of the biggest songs of 2020 and is that far down the lineup tbh. I thought she'd have taken off more by now.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  12. manoverboard365

Trusted

I can't believe she has a song with over 600 million streams just on Spotify alone and I'm just hearing it now lol

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ok was searching the lineup some more and have been obsessed with this song by Indigo De Souza

I gotta start digging through that Coachella undercard next.

14. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

This is an absolutely garbage line up. It's all over the place and other than maybe Tool, not a single decent headliner. I've never gone, but always checked out the lineup and dreamed, and I have to say this is the first big music festival (that used to appeal to me) that has next to nothing I'm interested in.

15. somethingwitty

Trusted

Ludacris just cancelled his set. Doesn’t sound like they’re replacing him from the way they worded it.

Also, new campground map is out, Pods 10/11/12 aren’t happening this year, get ready for a much smaller crowd.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Festival Owl was reporting that this was selling really poorly, not even hitting 40k tickets yet. Might end up being the worst selling year

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

Grouponaroo

18. somethingwitty

Trusted

Schedule coming this week

19. somethingwitty

Trusted

Schedule confirmed for tomorrow

20. wade

*DX CHOP*

upload_2022-5-20_12-0-7.jpeg

Garrett likes this.
  21. somethingwitty

Trusted

wade likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That Saturday night would be a dream. The Jack Antonoff Superjam in the evening then Porter -> Flume and late night Chris Lake. I truly would've thrived if I could've made it this year

Bleachers vs. the Chicks on Friday would've destroyed me though that's totally brutal and kind of a strange decision in my eyes.

Sunday's kind of weak besides Tierra and Stevie though imo

23. somethingwitty

Trusted

3hr sunrise sets from Chris Lake and Lane 8...wowwwwwww. I can't wait to be going hard till 6am with them

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

When I went to Roo in 2012 & 2013 I LOVED the late night sets. Now, the thought of staying awake for a 3am Lane 8 set sounds like torture.

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Also weird to see the Superjam being in the middle of the day. Aren't those usually late night?

And Bleachers vs. The Chicks vs. War on Drugs seems cruel. Especially since I would have thought Bleachers were too big now to do a tent.