Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bonnaroo 2020 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yeah that wouldn’t have worked. It would have been a disaster

they did the right thing by cancelling

2. somethingwitty

Trusted

You can pencil in Robert Plant & Alison Krauss with their new tour dates.

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

Looking like Coldplay is one of the headliners.

4. somethingwitty

Trusted

Latest Roo clue looks like Japanese Breakfast.

5. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

Are the Chicks big enough to headline? I'd imagine they'll be that fourth headliner slot that plays the main stage before one of the top 3.

All three of those names is pretty underwhelming for me :-/

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I imagine them being in a Miley-type spot from the OG 2020 lineup

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Oh they're 100% big enough. It's their first big show back in many years.

9. somethingwitty

Trusted

they’re big enough…but is the demo at Bonnaroo right for them? Can’t imagine many Chicks fans camping in the 100 degree TN sun for 5 days.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don't think I'm going this year anymore, but if I was, I'd be very very stoked on the Chicks

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

I don't think they'd be ~the one headliner~ with no other competition, but if they were up against another artist of a similar calibur in a different genre, then totally.

12. somethingwitty

Trusted

Bonnaroo has non-conflicting headliners.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

I still think they'd be big enough.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Typically the fourth name on the poster is considered a "headliner," but still conflicts with some other act. Like Beach Boys in 2012, Bjork in 2013 and Kendrick in 2015.

And if I recall correctly, Tame Impala was supposed to be the fourth headliner last year, playing a late night set that conflicted with others. Lizzo would've been unopposed though.

15. somethingwitty

Trusted

Last year was the first time they ever presented the schedule like that, with two headliners each day. However, when a headliner is playing What Stage all the other stages shut down for at least the first hour of the set.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

17. manoverboard365 Jan 10, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 10, 2022)
    manoverboard365

Trusted

This has been circulating tonight. We'll find out tomorrow morning if this is actually legit. But if it is I think it's really solid! Arctic Monkeys! Also Stevie Nicks is a bucket list show for me, and will be the first female headliner for Roo.

EDIT: Sorry, found out that poster was fake so I removed it!

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Inforoo is 50/50 on if that's real or not but we'll find out tomorrow! Not a terrible lineup in my opinion.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I've been monitoring Inforoo for a bit. Sounds like it's already been confirmed that 21 Savage is playing and YYY's are not, so it sounds fake. We'll know for sure tomorrow!

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

The top 10 is sounding like Tool - J Cole - Stevie Nicks - The Chicks - Robert Plant - The War on Drugs - Machine Gun Kelly - 21 Savage - Herbie Hancock - Disclosure

I dont know why I'm torturing myself reading "leaks" lol

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

That top 10 does not interest me, although the newest Robert Plant album with Alison Krauss is really good

22. somethingwitty

Trusted

They booked MGK and ATL…fuck Bonnaroo and all the shit they put out about creating safe spaces for women.

They have She-Roo camping for womens seminars, activities, and panels and then put this trash on the lineup, gross.

23. somethingwitty

Trusted

This is laughably bad, maybe their worst Top 10 ever?

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Official lineup
    AC166C97-893A-400C-82FA-E5AA08DDD969.jpeg

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Some solid names in the undercard, but woof the top lines are rough.