Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bonnaroo 2020 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 7, 2020.

1. somethingwitty

Trusted

The What Podcast confirmed Roo is happening, lineup is set to drop within the next 10 days. Tool is out, rumored to be replaced by either Foo Fighters or Lady Gaga.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  2. manoverboard365

Trusted

If it actually goes through I'm almost definitely be there. Didn't really matter what the lineup was, I just need an escape. But Foo Fighters on the farm sounds pretty friggin sweet!

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

Please let Grohl put together the Superjam, it could be legendary.

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Lineup leaked!

[​IMG]

manoverboard365 likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

-Foo Fighters > Tool
    -It's a bummer Miley is off, but I can't think of a better replacement than Janelle.
    -It's cool to see where Phoebe is landing now on the lineups. This is the first real indicator I've seen
    -Tyler, the Creator replacing Vampire Weekend is an even trade in my eyes

Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not, cus if everything goes as planned my September is already packed, but I kind of hope I can

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Julien playing is exciting too!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Tyler doesn't feel top line to me but that's actually a pretty damn good lineup

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow this might actually be my favorite Roo lineup in years. That Friday is friggin' stacked!

Friday: Foo Fighters - Megan Thee Stallion - Run The Jewels - Janelle Monae - Deftones - Primus - Dashboard
    Saturday: Lizzo - Tame Impala - Phoebe Bridgers - Incubus - Band Camino
    Sunday: Deadmau5 - Leon Bridges - Young the Giant - Brittany Howard - Flogging Molly - Julien Baker

Bummer that Miley and the 1975 couldnt come back, but Foos, Phoebe, Deftones, Julien Baker and Incubus totally make up for it. Not a big fan of Tyler or Lana, though. Sunday I wouldn't mind ducking out early.

9. somethingwitty

Trusted

This is probably one of the best Roo lineups in awhile...hoping I can catch the following...

Fri
    Mija, Turkuaz, Kim Petras, Orville Peck, Deftones, Glass Animals, Run The Jewels, Foo Fighters

Sat
    Dr Fresch, King Gizz, Phoebe Bridgers, My Morning Jacket, Tame Impala, Lizzo

Sun
    Elderbrook, The Struts, Brittany Howard, Young The Giant, Lana, Deadmau5

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Lineup officially announced. At first glance the only difference I see from the leaked lineup is that it's Lil Baby, not DaBaby on Sunday's lineup. Any other differences?
    [​IMG]

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wow I caved fast and I now have a ticket to Bonnaroo. Here's hoping it actually happens lol

12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

With this being in September, I don’t think I can make it which is a bummer as I had tickets to 2020. Riot Fest it is.

13. somethingwitty

Trusted

Less than 2500 GA tickets left, all VIP/GA+/Platinum are now sold out.

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Pretty big drops and pretty lame gets lmao.

ALT/MSC/FAN and manoverboard365 like this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya this is brutal. Janelle I could've handled just because the timing seemed so weird, but Lana was my most anticipated. Rufus is cool and did a really awesome livestream thing last year, and Khraungbin is chill, but it's hard not to be kind of bummed

17. somethingwitty

Trusted

Rumor is Lana is pregnant.

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Those are rough losses, especially Janelle. She would've been one of my most anticipated sets if I were going.

19. somethingwitty

Trusted

Deftones cancelled

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ouch, these have been really big losses.

21. somethingwitty

Trusted

Hayley Williams was announced as a Plaza curator again this year. With two EPs ready to debuted live, I’d say there’s a good chance she plays a set at her plaza sometime during the weeekend.

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder who it is

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Gotta be tame or Lizzo

24. simonthebutler

Regular

I assume Tame Impala as Australia has very strict travel restrictions at the moment.

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I read that Kevin has been living in LA these days so if that’s true then it might not be Tame.