Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bonnaroo 2020 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 7, 2020.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

First time a female artist is in the Top 3.

Also, very solid undercard! I hope Govball snags a lot of these.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

man i'd like to see nelly perform country grammar lol

fowruok and GrantCloud like this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I wasn't going to go this year but......

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Good lineup for sure, wish there was one day in particular that I wanted to go to more than the others.

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Wasnt Nelly accused of rape twice?

7. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Fuck Tool though

bradpetrik and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I already kind of wanted to go, but this lineup reallyyy pushed me over. Friday in particular is one of the best days of a fest I've ever seen (and I don't even have a shred of interest in Tool, Miley is MY headliner)

Only thing I'm stressin about is Tame, Lana, and Vampire Weekend, especially with Rezz thrown in the mix too. I assume I'll only be able to see probably 2 of them, but hopefully it works out.

9. somethingwitty

Trusted

This lineup is unreal, maybe the first time they’ve had a better lineup than Coachella. It’s very diverse, nice to see 3 women in the top 6.

I have a feeling Sunday will VW > Lana > Tame on the main stage, but you’ll def prob miss Rezz bc she’ll headline the Other stage prob conflicting with part of Lana.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If that really is the scenario I will survive without Rezz and be in absolute pure bliss for the evening of Sunday, June 16th 2020. Seems too good to be true, but then again I feel like really the majority of their audience will want to see all 3 so it doesn't make a ton of sense to pit them against each other.

11. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Not a big edm person or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I thought Rezz was fine when I saw her a couple months ago. On the other hand, Lana and VW are on my bucket list rn. Tame sounded very tight when I saw them at Pitchfork, but I wasn’t blown away or anything either. That absolutely could’ve been because the crowd was miserable though.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I've seen Rezz, I just love her and wanna go again. I wouldn't really be able to choose her over any of the others though, except maybe splitting my time between her and Vampire Weekend.

Agree that the Pitchfork show was not the best for Tame. My friend made us leave a decent spot thinking we could get a better one. We did not. Pitchfork is great until the sun goes down and it gets crowded, but then that damn street light over the main stage kills the vibe (especially for a band like Tame Impala) and you get stuck in the back where the sound is god awful and it just kind of kills it. So I'm in need of a Tame redemption cus I haven't seen them in an ideal setting since 2016.

Justin Roux likes this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Did you not see them at Lolla last year?

14. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

yeah my friends stakes out a spot while I was at Courtney Barnett and I got maybe 50 ft from them before I literally couldn’t move any farther haha so I ended up sitting at the very back and just chilled and listened, which honestly sounded like a better experience, but I too want some Tame redemption. Prolly gonna get to see them in STL for my birthday so I’m looking forward to a non-festival set

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Nah I went to Bino. I’d seen Tame twice and never seen him. No regrets his show was incredible.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Courtney was amazing though!

Justin Roux likes this.
  17. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

that’s true!!!
    But I left her set halfway to meet my friends :( still had a great time for the part I was there!

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Same situation for me really. My friend like wanted to leave for Tame and I was like well let’s literally just slide over (like from the right side of Courtney to left side of Tame) and she didn’t believe me that was the move. Only a little bitter

Justin Roux likes this.
  19. Skoke

Regular

The fact that Tipper is playing a festival this big is wild. Don't miss his set for anything else on Friday night

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Should come as no surprise, but this is being postponed to the fall.

21. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Hopefully the lineup stays generally intact and maybe the days will be a little better spread out for me. I’m sure smaller acts will have to drop, but there will be some cool additions.

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

September 24-27th are the new dates

23. Skoke

Regular

Same dates as Lost Lands. Not expecting any people on this forum to care, but god dAMN IT DO I CARE

24. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Fuck Bonaroo for taking payment plans out twice during this pandemic!!! Can't believe they haven't cancelled this yet, but they sure screwed a lot of people.

Skoke likes this.
  25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious