Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bone Conduction Headphones

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by therookielot, Apr 17, 2017.

1. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

I'm calling this right now, bone conduction headphones are a way of the future
    way of the future
    way of the future
    way of the future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just got these on Saturday and had the most otherworldly attempt at parkour in a forest preserve by my house. I felt like I was in between worlds at some points. Other than listening to music, I've been messing around with different solfeggio frequencies, and OM chants for meditation/yoga. It's tight cause I can also hear stuff going on around me, and the bass feels so amazing vibrating my skull. It's like having an amphitheater in my head.

Check em out guys, they only set me back $130

2. dlemert

Trusted

So, do you hear the music or do you just sort of 'feel' it? I wonder if this could help stave off this generation's early-onset hearing loss.

3. therookielot

It's a heavenly blend of both. I feel like I'm more at one with the music, especially since being one with music is more than just sound. These are a game-changer.

I think you're right. I mean it is hella more dangerous to shove things in your ears or cover them completely. It even comes with ear plugs to block out any louder noises. I feel more mindful and can hear shit going on around me.

Here's a good little blurb on them:

Bone Conduction: How it Works

I mean, even Tesla himself said the secrets of the universe exist in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

ok so you say check them out but uhh i don't know which exact pair you got or where you bought them? haha

5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I remember seeing this in a movie once and wondered if it actually worked. in the movie they put on their molars and it works the same way. I think it was with steve carell or something not very memorable.

6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I do like the concept though because earbuds always hurt my ears and my sennheisers are massive.

7. therookielot

haha sorry, I got Aftershokz brand First thing listed if you look up bone conduction headphones in amazon

lightning13 likes this.