Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bon Jovi Earns Sixth No. 1 Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bon Jovi has the number one album this week. Alicia Keys is at number two, the Trolls Soundtrack is at three.

Bon Jovi’s new album This House Is Not for Sale debuts atop the Billboard 200 chart, giving the rock band its sixth No. 1. The set earned 129,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Nov. 10, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 128,000 were in traditional album sales.

2. AndrewRnR

(Nevermind the fact the album was included with concert tickets for his latest tour...)

3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I love Bon Jovi. My mom was a huge fan and I really got into them the last decade, even though I know their recent albums aren't as well liked as their classics. I like the new album a lot, some solid tracks with some filler which is typical with them. Hard to top "That's What the Water Made Me" from the last album or "Thorn in My Side" and "Loves the Only Rule" from The Circle.

4. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious